Loki~3

"Excuse me, young man. Do you have any recommendations from this menu? I've never been here before.", ask an old man.

Smiling at him, I nod to him before explaining to him about the items in the menu. The old man just listen attentively to every words I tell him until the end, before smile pull against his face, nodding to me. 

"Thank you, son. Well, I'd like have the mac n' cheese with the sides of mashed potato and fruit salad. For drinks, I'd like to have an orange juice.", says the old man. 

I quickly write down his order to the notepad in my hand before repeating his order, only to have him nodding to me in return. Nodding to him in return, I take the menu book from him before excusing myself to the kitchen, to get his order in line. 

"Hey, Loki.", greets Zack, the cooker. 

Smiling, I wave to him in return before pass him another order to cook. Thanking me, he take the piece of paper from me and read them through before informing the cookers in the kitchen about the order. I quickly take my leave from the kitchen for them to do their works while I get the drinks done. As I exit the kitchen, I can't help but to freeze at my ground as my eyes lock at him whose now standing right at the entrance of the restaurant I'm currently working at. He's here with none other than his group of friends and their girlfriends, too. Gulping in fear, I quickly leave to the bar before tell Tim about the drinks. 

"You looked tense. Need something to loosen up a little?", asks Tim, as he makes the juice for me. 

I smile and shake my head to him, as I understand what he means. Tim smile, nodding understandingly before pass me the drink on a tray. 

"Thanks, Timothy. You're the best.", I say, winking at him playfully. 

Tim acts as if he falls in love with my action, making me chuckle before shaking my head to him as I take my leave to serve the drink. I carefully bring the tray to my customer, greeting him warmly before serves his drink. 

"I'll be right back in a few with your food, Sir.", I inform. 

He nods, thanking me before I take my leave from booth. As I'm about to head to the kitchen, to check on the order, Sam calls me over. Stopping in track, I look at her and to see her at his booth. My eyes go wide and my throat feels dry, like I've been staying in the desert over more than 5 years. Looking around the dining area, I'm the only one that's currently free while others busy entertaining their customers and serving them with their best services. Sighing heavily, I quickly straighten my tops before head towards her, smiling softly. 

"I'm sorry, but they were asking something I don't quite catch it. Do you mind to take this over for me?", whispers Sam, as I get closer to her. 

As much as I want to protest her, I quickly against it and nod to her, before taking over her job. She thanks me, happily before leave me to service the booth. They're all busy looking through the menu books, not even realizing that I'm already here to take their orders. I just wait there patiently and quietly for them 'til they all ready to do so. As they look up to me to order up, every one of them goes all shock to see me here. 

"LOKI? What the hell are you doing here?", asks Jack. 

Looking at him, I only shrug in respond to him. They look at me with pursed lips, shrugging next minute. 

"Whatever.", I hear Thor mutters. 

They soon to pile their orders to me and I quickly write every single one of it into my notepad, before repeating to them back. They listen to every one of it, attentively before nodding to me in confirmation. I'm about to excuse myself from their booth to send their orders, but they all have other thoughts in their minds.