Part 6: Mission 1

Small warning for this chapter: a lot of violence, description of gore and a little bit of cannibalism.

Moon's p.o.v

"Let's just get this over with" I said in a monotone voice. 

Uni looked slightly worried but the weird lights in my vision made it hard to tell. It was so hot here. Back home it was cold and now I feel an instance wave of heat entering my body. It kinda hurts, and not in the usual way. Like when you just finished running for an hour straight, but it's the middle of winter and everything but your lungs are freezing. But it was the opposite and everything but my lungs where burning.

I walked to the 2 children by the swings. The one with blond hair was hanging upside down from a slide rail. I knew what needed to be done. The one sitting on the floor noticed me, but didn't react much. I walked slightly faster almost running.I jumped onto the railing which wasn't that high up to begin with. I slowly crawled toward the blond child, careful not to startle them. I grabbed the child's legs and threw them on the ground. The child fell to the floor with an awful CRACK  followed by a scream. 

Uni wasn't far behind the other child and held their neck. He pulled a knife out of his hand and slit his neck. I jumped down and looked closer at the blond child, he broke his neck on impact but he was still alive. I decided to just end his pain. I heard him slightly gasp before I used my tail.

His blood looked weirdly like juice, it looked different than before. I don't know why but I had this hunger in my stomach, and I let in to it. I bit the child's neck taking pieces of flesh along with blood. Uni looked at me horrified.

"You better keep this a dam secret." I said to Uni once I ate enough to satisfy my hunger.

He just nodded at me. I could tell I traumatized him.

Screams came from the other children. I didn't hear it before, but now I did. Uni stared at the child. He was missing most of his neck, and a little bit of his chest. I stood up and felt this weird feeling of satisfaction from the screams. My tail wagged a bit, the flames felt good on my back. I chased after the kids and bystanders. Doing the same process as I did the kid.

We eventually did the normal pre au destruction process (with little snack breaks in between) until everything was empty. It was only 600 people in this au, so I guess that's why we where assigned it. I kept a few limbs in a bag in case that happened again, but I kept more blood than anything. It just felt like I needed to.

Uni searched the ground slightly uncomfortable, which is understandable considering what I did in front of him. He went into a house that looked familiar. He quickly walked into a room unrecognizable not only because of the blood, but also because of the little decorations in it.

The few decorations was a purple bed with a few stickers on the wooden backboard, a white desk with a grey flashlight on it. Stickers where on the door to, it looked like a galaxy. A moon, stars, and a few waves. The flashlight had stickers of a sun. It looked familiar but I couldn't quite wrap my finger around it.

Uni went to the bed and touched something by the pillow. A button that said something along the lines of......I don't really know I only could tell the "r" and "e" in it. And another appeared that said what I think is "delete". 

"Get a portal ready" Uni told me.

I looked at him confused.

"It's in your sleeve, at least that's where it should be." His voice slightly unsure.

I tapped my sleeve a bit. I felt something on my jacket and suddenly a thing came out covering my hand. It looked kinda like a gun but at the same time not. I aimed it at a random place and tried my best to remember the manual, until I remembered that I didn't read it. I thought of the base and suddenly it fired out a portal. 

There was our room, in it's dark comfortable glory. The lights where dim and the bed was neat. The toy box at the front of the bed, a few of my stickers on it. The closet, and a dresser next to the bed. I didn't realize how much I missed our room.

Uni pressed the delete button and then told me to run through the portal. I jumped through and so did Uni. I landed chest first on the toy box, it didn't do much damage but it nocked the wind out'a me. Uni landed slightly better than me, he fell on his face which was hilarious.

I looked back at the portal, it was plain white. Like a blank piece of paper. That au was now gone,  those people are now gone, the first 5 years of my life are now gone. I couldn't remember anything past this last month. But I felt relieved that I couldn't remember. We both sat there for a moment.

"Turn off the portal dummy, the deletion spread to anything!" I looked at him kinda scared. "You didn't read the manual" I gave him a nervous chuckle.

I looked at my arm and noticed that it was more like my hand turned into it. I didn't really like it. It felt like wearing really tight gloves. I frantically shook my arm until it reverted back. I held my hand to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I looked to where the portal was and saw that it had disappeared. 

Uni looked at me and walked off. I didn't say anything and just follow him. I make sure to record how I got there so I can get back. I noticed that I was warmer. I could feel the blood flowing through my body, like it was some kind of heating system. I didn't even notice that we where heading outside into the snow. 

"Where going to inform the Koshi." Uni finally said to me.

Koshi is a fancy word for Worker Of The Night note keeper.........person. I keep on forgetting the name for it. Whenever we finish a mission we have to tell the Koshi about it. At least that what Uni says.