𝟎𝟐

Omniscient Pov
November 8th, 2022
Tuesday 6:15 am

❤︎

Melanii got woken by her alarm for the 5th time this morning. She clicked stop on her phone and finally decided to get up and just stood right in front of her bed, "Let me get ready for real. Hey Alexa play 3:16 AM by Jhene Aiko." She slightly raised her voice walked over to her bathroom and started brushing her teeth, washing her face, and adding moisturizer so her skin wouldn't be dry.

Melanii walks out of the bathroom with her straightener, plugging it into the outlet by her vanity. While she waited for the straightener she went into her closet, got her outfit, and sat it on the bed putting her boots next to her bed.

She forgot what hairstyle she was doing so she just decided to call her. After 3 rings Triniti answers with her phone sat up on her vanity while doing her makeup. "Good morning bookie." Triniti expresses in a happy tone, with excitement laced in her voice.

"good morning, i may have or may not have forgotten what hairstyle I'm doing." Taking a seat at her vanity, she set her phone up on her vanity as well.

   "oh you said you doing a middle part then straighten it and bump the ends." Triniti explained, Melanii nodded her head now remembering what she said the day before, "I'm finna do my makeup first then my hair. ima put my outfit on last." Melanii or Triniti didn't like to wear a full face of makeup.

All they did was concealer, contour, highlight, mascara, some lip liner and lipgloss. Once she got done, she walked to her restroom to grab her hair stuff. "Am I picking you up today?" Triniti asks as she straightens her hair.

   "Yeah I don't hear my mama in there so I think she went to work." Melanii parted her hair and started straightening one side. "Girl I just can't believe that we finna be the baddest bitches in the school.. A fucking gin-like bitch." Triniti giggles with her hand over her lips squirming in her chair.

Triniti always woke up in a good mood for some reason.. as for Melanii she was the opposite most of the time— now if you get her coffee as soon as she wakes up then she won't be in a bad/neutral mood.

After she did her hair and makeup, Triniti said she was gonna be on her way so they got off the phone while Melanii put her outfit on— She put on some jewelry and sprayed some of her perfume. Her bag was already packed so she still had time to make sure she looked good and had everything.

10 minutes later

❤︎

Melanii's phone rang as she was walking into the living room, she heard Trin's voice speak. "I'm outside." Melanii starts walking out the front door, locking it before heading to Trin's car. "bitch it shouldn't take you fifteen minutes to get here when you live like down the fucking street." Melanii remarked getting in the car— putting her bag in the backseat with Trinitis.

"girl what happened to good morning, you look good, or thank you for coming to get me.." Triniti worded out looking at the girl upside her head.

Melanii looked back at her with the ' bitch be for real ' look. They held eye contact for a minute then burst out into laughter. "Hoe come on and drive it's already seven twenty." Melanii rushes the girl, getting her phone out to record them. "school doesn't start till seven fifty so we got time to sit here."

Triniti began driving off knowing damn well they were not finna sit there and possibly be late on their first day at their new school. "but you look bad as fuck." She added hyping up her best friend, "Shi you do too." Melanii smirks