𝟎𝟓

Omniscient Pov
November 11th, 2022
Friday, morning 11:25 AM

❤︎︎

   "Why are you all up on me Ethan?" Melanii laughed as Ethan laid his head in her lap. He and Darrian have been bugging Trin and her the whole week.

They even walked them to each class every day so no niggas talked to them. That's really how it started. "What's wrong with me being all on you?" He asked looking up at her, she glared at him shaking her head— she didn't mind him being on her. She just wanted to see what he was going to do. "You've been on me all morning."

He looked up mugging her, "Mmcht if you ain't want me on- now. I'm stayin' right here." He smacked his teeth, going back on his phone— he's sassy for no reason. Ethan and Darrian are not supposed to be in class with Melanii and Trin but now that the girls have that class, they are going to be in there every day...

Well, they're going to try. Melanii laughed at him as she went back to doing what she was doing. She could tell he was a clingy type of person just from the way he's been acting the whole week. She didn't mind it though, if she's being honest she liked it. "Bookie whatchu doing after school?" Triniti asked, looking at Melanii with a weird smile on her face.

"Uhh, nothing why?" She knew Triniti wanted to go do something cause every time she's up to something she always has this weird smile on her face. She is trying to hide it but it doesn't work on Melanii.

"I want you to come with me to the mall 'cause Zay wants to go and I don't wanna go by myself.." Her voice lowered after each word because she knew that Zay liked Melanii— she thought it was weird but asked anyway.

   "Trin you know I don't like that nigga. He always tries to do too much." Melanii whined, she didn't wanna say too much since Ethan was right there. But the conversation that barely started caught both of the boys' attention real fast at the mention of Zay's name. They were going to do too much if they found out.

   "Why is he tryna go anyway?" Triniti didn't know herself. He just texted her out of the blue wanting to hang out. She low-key thought it was weird. "Ion know he ain't say why but you gon go?" She sort of answered, Melanii looked at her and thought about it, she already knew her answer— If Trin was going she going.

    "Yea, ima go just 'cause you goin." She said watching her best friend sigh of relief. If Melanii wasn't going then she was going to tell Zay maybe another time when there really won't be another time. "Who that Zay nigga y'all talking bout?" Darrian sat up fast after they stopped talking, nigga almost got whiplash.

"Yea, who that?" Ethan budded in. The girls looked at each other debating if they wanna say or not. They already had a feeling that the boys were crazy, especially the things that went down that whole week when niggas were tryna talk to both of the girls when they were around thinking that it was just a friend group.

Zay's not a bad person or anything but they don't know how to explain it. "This boy from our old school that we used to hang out with all the time.." Trin explained, Darrian nodded his head taking in the information knowing there was more to it.

"Why did you say he was doing too much?" Ethan looked up at Melanii since he was still lying in her lap not bothering to get up or lift his head, "Cause he likes me and would do too much even though I rejected him plenty of times." Melanii explained, not looking at Ethan but looking at her computer screen instead.