Chapter 1

"I'm here" I say in wow as I stepped into the airport. Its Friday, June 19th, 2013 8:30 AM. My arrival was accompanied by A worker at SM having me go meet with the boss to discuss a few things before I actually make my decision.

I pick up my bags and headed to the car waiting outside, the employee helped me put the bags in the back.

"Thank you" I said with a smile And bowed.

So this is what it's like to be in Korea huh? It's very beautiful here and since its in summer I don't have to worry about anything cause I was packed and ready to go.

We head to my house first to put everything in and at least get settled in a bit. The driver told me he would be back around 15:00 ( 3:00 pm ) So I had some time to decorate.

To be honest all I wanted to do was just sleep but if I at least wanted to sleep I would have to get used to the time and wait until night, this is gonna be hard adjusting my life.. I let out a sigh and got to unpacking.

( 4 1/2 Hours Later )

"Fhew! Who knew unpacking could be such a hassle." I looked at my phone and its 13:00 ( 1:00 pm ) I better take a shower and get ready for the meeting.

I do all that stuff and dress really nicely, a dress shirt with a skirt and some black 3 1/2 inch heels. I looked at myself and I was ready to go! It was 14:40 and I was growing impatient.

I think it was because I was scared! I never been invited into a company before, I only made song covers on YouTube! Aishh, please don't let me embarrass myself.

The driver comes back on time and I head to the car locking my door behind me, we are off to SM.

As I walked in I was greeted, I bowed and introduced myself "Hello, my name is Park Jemun. I'm just a simple girl from across the world that happened to get lucky, please take care of me" after I was done they all smiled and said "welcome"

They sent me to the office where I met with SM founder Lee Soo Man. We had a pretty general conversation. I bowed and shook his hand, he gave me rules to follow if I join and qualifications, I accepted to think about it and he gave me time.

He had someone show me around the building and first the dance areas where I would be working, the worker I was walking with opened a dance room full of boys, we entered and bowed. They all said hello and they seem very nice!

The worker told me to introduce myself. " Hello, my name is Park Jemun. I'm new to the entertainment so please take care of me " I said and bowed. They looked amazed but went down the line to introduce themselves.

"I'm Suho, I'm Chanyeol, I'm Baekhyun, I'm D.O, I'm Sehun, I'm Kai, I'm Lay, I'm Xiumin.. nice meeting you ^.^, I'm Chen, Hii I'm Luhan, Hey I'm Kris and then last but not least Tao, And we are EXO they all bowed.

They were really curious to why SM would have let someone in the entertainment without auditions. I told them the story and their eyes were wide the whole time in amazement.

"Wooow you're from America? Amazing.."

They had all types of questions they were asking me. One by one

"What state are you from?" Suho, Luhan and Kris said

"I'm from ( state/country) , not really an interesting state but yano. Gotta love it"

"Michigan..." Chanyeol said with confusion. "We never been there before have we?"

They all answered no, And of course I know who EXO are so I make it obvious.

"I know, I was waiting to see if you guys would be having a concert there but nope. Only the big states ha ha.." I said with some disappointment in my voice. There is a lot of Kpop fans in Michigan just enough to fill a arena probably.

"Well, if you join SM you would be apart of the family and we will welcome you with open arms!" Baekhyun said excitingly

"Wonder how the Korean fans would react to you.. by the way what is your ethnicity? If I can ask" Sehun and Kris said

"I'm Hispanic and Korean, I'm a Korican ( Puerto Rican/ Korean )"

"Korican ahaha clever name" they all laughed at it

"Miss Jemun, if you don't mind the boss would like me to get back to the office" then she turns herself to the boys. "Behave and show her around?"

They all bowed and said they would show me around. What was going through my head was extremely incredible, EXO. I'm talking to EXO, what are the odds of them being here when I arrived in Korea!

We walked around the SM building but only 4 of them showed me around because they didn't want all 10 members to walk around. It was Chanyeol, D.O, Xiumin and Kai. They were so nice, they told me about the company, how they got into the company and everything else.

They got done showing me around and we headed back to the dance studio, Xiumin yelled "we're back!" And we were greeted by the ones that stayed behind. They started to get curious and ask if they could hear me sing.

I was really nervous so I tried to stall them and maybe have them ask another time but it didn't work..

They told me to sing anything and I sung and English song that got a lot of views on my YouTube. It's called "Lay me down" By Sam smith.

( end of singing )

They all clapped in amazement. "No wonder why SM picked you without an audition!" Tao and Luhan said, and they all agreed

"And the way you hit those high notes was daebak!" D.O said, they all agreed again which made me giggle a bit in embarrassment. I said thank you and bowed.

We had a fun time hanging out and they offered to dance to me, I told them I can dance Growl and they told me to dance with them, without even knowing it was time for them to leave already.

They was packing up and offered to hang out again maybe at the studio, I agreed and made my way home. They all gave me their numbers. How exciting! Right?! I'm friends with the EXO boys. Life couldn't get any better.
-

OMO I tried my best with the first chapter! I wrote it last night so I was really tired and didn't know what to write about so I just ended up writing about that, leave a vote if you enjoyed and I will continue on with this book! Thank you
~ love, OuOppa