Chapter 6

It's Saturday! The M countdown day where I finally get to meet BTS! it's 8 AM and I have time to kill~ I have no friends here but the boys in EXO.

I call them up one by one asking if they would like to come over while I wait to go to the countdown with them. I didn't call Xiumin... I felt to awkward.

Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, Lay and Chen agreed to come over to hang out before we go, and told me I can car pool with them. They said they would be over with their clothes in like 1 hour so I cleaned the house.

My house doesn't really get dirty cause I always stay in my room most of the time and practically do nothing but be on my computer all day watching anime or Kdrama.

I have a pretty big room too so I practice learning kpop dance. Its like a personal studio in my room, just with one mirror though.

The hour goes by and the boys get here. They greet me and we head to the living room, I take their stuff and put it in my room.

"We have to be at the M countdown at 3. Earlier than expected because we will have to practice our performance and have our hair and makeup done" Sehun and Luhan said.

"That's fine, It's going on 11 AM so let's go out somewhere?"

"Yeah let's go to the park!" Chen says with his smile of his.

I haven't been to a park in a while either, I bet all the kids parents will be fascinated with you guys. Taking pictures and everything. But we got in the car and went on our way

We arrived at the park and Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan and Lay ran to the swings like kids, leaving the serious Sehun with me. Sehun is the one person in EXO that has an attitude problem.

For example, watch this.

"Sehun"

"Hm?"

"You're fabulous"

"Of course, everyone thinks that" he says with so much cockiness

He's so full of himself but hey gotta love him. Time passes as I play with Lay, Luhan, Baekhyun and Chen. Sehun just watched. I looked at my phone it was 1:30. We leave the park and go back to my house where they get ready and dressed and so do I.

They got done before me and was waiting on me. I come out my room with the dress, shoes, and my hair curled and they just look at me

"Wooow you look great! I love the dress" Lay and Baekhyun said.

"Beautiful Noona~! " Chen and Luhan said smiling

"Sexy Legs.." Sehun said

I laughed at them and told them to go so we won't be late. We arrive at the countdown at 3:10 and I follow them to their dressing rooms, since they were already dressed I stayed and watch as the people did their make up.

A lady offered to do mines and I took the chance. As she was doing my make up Chen was right next to me telling the lady she was doing a good job. After an hour she was done and I looked and I looked amazing!

The eyeliner was on fleek ( LOL ) I told the lady thank you and bowed.
I waited for it to be 5:00 so I can go grab my seat.

As I walk out down the hall way I see BTS walking my way, I freak out not knowing what to do.. should I go the other way?! But I want to meet them. I panic and just stay still, they notice me and ask me if I'm lost.

I quickly said no and explained myself.

"Ahhh so you're here with EXO. Nice meeting you we are ( 1,2,3 ) BANGTAN ." In my head I'm thinking " AHHH OMG THEY JUST DID THE THING LOLOLOL" on the outside I'm like "cool."

I quickly introduce myself " Hello, my name is Jemun Park. I'm a SM trainee from America and also a good friend of EXO"

They look in wow.

"Woah! You're from America?" V asked

"So you can speak English?" Rapmon said in English

I answered V in Korean and Rapmon and English. They were amazed by my English

"Woow you are so cool!" They all said

I blushed and said thanks. We were talking in the hall for quite a while before they were called out to get ready.

"Nice meeting you Jemun! I hope we get to see you after the show" Suga said

"I hope so too, good luck guys!" I said bowing as they walk away. I go to my seat which is towards the front. It was starting with the host.

I watch in awe as the group's preform their songs, once it was EXO's turn they would all take turns to coming to my side of the stage either winking at me or smiling.

Then it was BTS with Danger. I went crazy, rapping with Suga, Rapmon and Jhope, hitting the high notes with Jimin and singing with Jungkook, Jin and V.

Their dance made my inner fan girl come out for them but finally it was decision time, it was between BIGBANG, EXO, and BTS. they left us in suspense before finally saying the winner. It was BTS with Danger!

I screamed and went crazy but then EXO saw me and looked disappointed, after it was all done I went backstage and congratulated BTS on the win, they said thank you and we talked a little longer

I got acquainted with the members quite fast and we exchanged numbers. I offered to take them out to eat to congratulate them tomorrow and they agreed! ( THIS DAY COULDNT GET ANY BETTER ) I bowed and left to go back to my babies of EXO.

They were all bummed out

"awwwh, my poor babies. You guys all tried your hardest! You won for me" I give them a hug one by one but then it sooner turned into a group hug.

"You guys can all come over and stay at my place tonight to get your minds off of it and have fun kay?"

They all agreed, they went home to packet their stuff for one night and came back to my house. I ended up cheering them up in the process and the night was full of laughs until we all went to bed.

I haven't talked to Xiumin for the whole day and I dunno I guess it was bothering me. I went to go see if he's up and he's in the kitchen.

"Hey" I said quietly.

"Oh hey, what's up?" He said just sitting

"Can't sleep how about you?"

"Same, how was the countdown? Did you enjoy it? You looked beautiful in the dress hehe"

"It was awesome, I met with BTS while going to my seat, they were very nice but thank you, you looked handsome." I said smiling.

"Are they gonna replace me too o:?" He said with a shocked face, I laugh and tell him "they won't replace you"

I yawned and I guess I was getting tired. As Xiumin kept talking to me I guess I put my head down and fell asleep without noticing.

I woke up the next morning in my bed with Baekhyun and Chanyeol knocking on my door telling me to come downstairs and see them out.

I go into my bathroom and get tidy before going. I head downstairs after to see them out and all hug them goodbye, they thanked me for the comfort and support I gave them and they all went home work to the studio to practice.

Today was the day I go out with the BTS boys..

~
~

Thank you for reading! This chapter was ehh for me to write cause like I said, I'm running out of ideas. But if you enjoyed leave a vote and a comment!
Love, OuOppa