Chapter 18

It's been about 1 1/2 week's since we've been practicing for our performance and I've been progressing. We only have about 2 more days till the performance and we are working on voice control

After a good practice we would go to a nice tea shop and treat ourselves. We would talk about how we will present ourselves and how to greet everyone there and since we only had one more day of practice all we did was rest for the rest of the day.

I was exhausted, who knew singing would be so tiring, I feel for these boys who have to dance a lot and also sing. They must be so tired like gosh I would die before I went on stage ahaha we hung out the whole day and invited everyone over Baekyuns, Sehuns, D.O and Chanyeols house.

We hung out there, having a bomb fire just talking and laughing before we do anything tomorrow to prep for our performance.

"How do you think you guys are doing?" Kai said.

"Personally, I think we are doing great. Jemun improved greatly!" Chen said

"You know, she was even practicing at home? She was so nervous, I found it to be cute but I managed to calm.her down" Xiumin said with a big smile.

"Yah! Don't tell them that.." I said pouting

"Owoow cute cute her face!" Lay said

This made everyone laugh because I don't really act like a child around them so them seeing me like this is very rare

We all laughed and stayed there almost all night. Sitting by the bom fire, singing and stuffing our faces with a bunch of food. Just hanging out, We haven't done this in a while so it was nice

Chen had gotten a call from our company a little bit after this and after he was done talking he told us what was happening.

"Instead of going to practice tomorrow we have to go to the music awards for a practice and sound check. Alright? Everyone got that? Baekhyun? D.O? Jemun?"

"Yes ma'am!" Baekhyun said laughing "oh I mean sir" we all laughed at their silliness. I was very nervous even though we weren't even there yet.

Just the thought of being there and performing in front of everyone for a very important thing! If I mess up I won't be able to live with myself. I started to get freaked out...

"Imma go to the bathroom guys ohkay? Be right back"

"Ohkay, take your time" they all said and I made my way to the bathroom

( Xiumins POV )

"Hey guys! So you know the thing that I'm planning to do right?"

"Yeah what about it?" They all said

"This is a perfect time to talk about it since you are all here and she's gone in the bathroom"

"True.. But what's up?"

"HOW SHOULD I APPROACH HER... I DONT WANT TO MESS IT UP"

"yah, yah, yah, shhhh keep it down!" Chanyeol said

"Sorry, I'm just nervous."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Chen said along with Baekhyun and Sehun agreeing.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Dude I'm the oldest in the group! I'm sure"

As I said that, they were giving me ideas and what to do when it happened and what I should say and everything else and as they were finishing on telling me I seen her coming back out

"SHHHHH OMG she's coming." I panicked and said

( Jemuns POV )

"I heard you guys! What are you hiding from me -.-?" I said loudly

"Nothing noona. I think you misheard something hehehe" Lay said with Chanyeol and D.O agreeing.

"Pshh whatevas, I heard you guys but it's alright. If it's gonna be like that I ain't telling you guys nothing anymore either. HA how about that?"

"Nooooona come on.... it wasn't nothing!" Suho said

"Suho. I trusted you!" I fake cry

"Wait noooo don't cry..." Suho said as they all come to me.

"Just kidding HAHAHA but yall some bishes now for not telling me but ehh I'm not really that curious because when you guys keep things from me it's usually stupid shit you guys have done and its embarrassing that why you don't wanna tell me so I'm used to it"

"Wooow you are so observant" Kai said

"Yeah I know right. Its what I have to do when I'm with you guys. Its pretty fun, I feel smarter when I am too ahaha" I laughed and soon they laughed too.

"Its getting pretty late and I'm getting tired. So ima head home first~ " Lay said while Chen agreed with him. They both left together~

"Have a safe ride home Lay! You too Chen, see you tomorrow. Don't be late!"

Eventually Xiumin was getting tired too, I can see it in his eyes. He was drifting off in the chair and we all started to laugh which startled him a bit making him jerk

"BUAHHAHHA XIUMIN" Baekhyun said and we all continued to laugh.

"Yah.. shut up I'm tired ohkay?" He said getting comfortable in the chair

"Oh no you don't! You are not making me carry your butt home Mr."

They laugh and made Xiumin wake up so we can go home. He finally got up and we said our goodbyes and made our way home. On the way home Xiumin was sleeping in the car the whole ride it is such a hassle waking this boy up like he's such a deep sleeper!

We arrive home and I has troubles waking him up. I just eventually screamed, scaring him but hey... it woke him up

"Are you crazy?!" He said covering his ear

"It's your fault for sleeping hahaha now let's go in the house so we can sleep there you big baby..."

I laughed and he fell on my back wanting me to carry him

"Yah! You are too heavy I can't carry you..."

"Carry meeeeee~" he said whining and push him inside

"Go to sleep already!" I said laughing as his silliness while he's this sleepy. I recorded him and then eventually he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep soon after too.

-
!

Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter! Is you liked it leave a vote and a comment! Share this story with friends! Please and thank youuuu Always giving love, OuOppa