Chapter 5

Its Friday, at 11:00 AM and the M countdown is tomorrow! I'm so excited, I'll try not to fan girl over BTS too much around the EXO members or else they will accuse me of not loving them.

I swear these boys are something else. Its like I'm their mom! I always baby them in ways you won't even be able to handle.. dealing with their childish ways, but it was quite relaxing, it made me laugh because how they are.

I went into the bathroom and washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I just left my hair down today and put on a hat.

My outfit was a white see-through cardigan with a tank top and some shorts with sandles, it was 12:30 and I was just waiting on Xiumin.

I decided to clean a bit and before you know it he was outside. He told me to hurry so we can go before it gets super busy, I shut and lock my door and head out to shop.

We get to our first store, I told him we should look for dresses, I was feeling more like a white dress in size( insert size ) and sent him off to find one, he came back with 6 different dresses and beckoned me to the fitting rooms.

I tried on each dress one by one, coming out to get Xiumin's approval ( as if I was going to be his date or something ) he didn't like the way the dresses looked so he kept sending me back.

I told him I only have one more dress to try one and quite frankly I like this one out of all of then so if he doesn't I don't care, I do. it was a white dress with a lace sleeves and its fits my body.

I go out to show him and his eyes go wide, wowing as he stood up.

"Woooow! I love this one, the design on the front is awesome, you look great in it"

I blush "stop it haha, but thank you! and I like it too.. it not that expensive either so ill get this one."

"Sounds good to me!" He said

We went to go pay and the lady cashier commented on us saying we look like a cute couple. We both looked at eachother and I quickly said "no haha we are just friends!"

She said sorry and I paid for my things and left, now I told him we need to go find some shoes that go with the dress.

"Shoes? Ugh shopping is so tiring." He said with a sigh

"You can go home then, if you are tired I already have my dress" I said getting into the car.

"I drive you here dummy" he said laughing.

"Tsh, you're the dummy" I said annoyingly

He just laughed and continued on driving to the store, we went to this really expensive shoe place and he offered to pay for them, I told him I'm going to pay for half the price.

We agreed and went in. He asked me what color shoes to I want and I was thinking of getting black but I will just stick with white. I told him my shoe size and he went off to find them.

He came back with a smaller size than what I told him so I guess he has to stay with me for this one. We went walking all over the store and I finally found these white wedged shoes.

( After 30 minutes )

They weren't too small and they weren't tall either, they were just right. They had a black buckle which made it stand out more. I told Xiumin I wanted these and we proceeded to the cash register

The lady asked us if this will be all and noticed Xiumin right away, she asked for a pictire after I paid and I let them do their thing (~-.-)~

We've been out for a long time But it didn't even feel lit it, it was only 6:00pm so decided to go out to eat since we didn't eat all day

We arrived at the restaurant and went to the drive through. We ordered and pulled up to the window, Xiumin paid and then we got our food and went to my house.

We went inside and ate then we decided to play a game, and since it was getting darker we played hide and seek. I was the first one to seek from losing a game of rock, paper, scissors. So Xiumin went on his way to hide.

( Xiumin's POV )

I won in the game so I was being first to hide, and since it was in the dark kinda I decided to scare her. I hid behind the couch when she started counting then I hear her call out

"Ready or not, here I come!" And I try to stay quiet while peaking out once and a while. I saw her coming into the room where I am and check places she thought I was.

she was coming to where I was but she was closer then I expected, I jumped out but bumped into her, making both of us fall in the process.

I was on top of her... our faces closer then they ever would be, my legs were between hers and thank God it was dark or else she would see my face being deep red from blushing.

I quickly get up and help her up as well, we both laugh awkwardly

"Haha... I'm sorry, I tried to scare you but it didn't work" I said nervously.

"You sure scared me alright" she said laughing but hesitant

( Jemun's POV )

He's on top of me. Omg what do I do.. I know it was an accident but my face. My face is redder then a tomato! Our faces are almost touching I'm glad it's dark so he can't see this.

I'm basically trapped under him! He quickly gets off and helps me up. We both laugh awkwardly.

"Haha... I'm sorry, I tried to scare you but it didn't work" he said with a nervous tone

"You sure scared me alright" I said laughing but I was hesitant

"Well, I better get going! I have to be at the M countdown early so I'll see you there~ bye." He says going to the door

I see him out with saying good night, locking the door and I head to my room where I just plop on the bed thinking about what happened

( flash back of what happened and then it ends )

"Ahhhh! Why does he have to do things like that... Its like he knows I like him or something." I says sighing as I pull the covers over my head to go to sleep.

^
~

OMG the excitement in this chapter!!! UGHH I'm running out of ideas ;-: I dunno what to do~ but I'm trying my best haha so thank.you for reading and leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed! Love, OuOppa