Chapter 1

Boss: Alright, this little shit broke into five ATMs last night and he just refuses to talk or confess he did anything.

Y/N: So you thought it'd be a good idea to call me in to interrogate him?

Boss: You're a pro when it comes to dealing with stupid shit, if you fail then we'll have to use someone...not so nice.

Y/N: And who would that be?

Boss: You don't know her.

Y/N: Which means she's not with the RPD?

Boss: Nope, she's not from around here.

Y/N: You're inviting a stranger to interrogate a guy?

Boss: She likes the exercise and the challenge.

Y/N: This guy broke into ATMs, it's not like he's a serial killer. It's not that deep.

Boss: Five ATMs in one night! Good thing we stopped him before things got out of hand.

Y/N: How would have things go out of hand? Like what else would he have done? Rob a bank?

Boss: Maybe. Anyways, this is not up for discussion. Either you will find out where he's hiding the money or she will.

Y/N: Who is she? Looks like you have quite some respect for her.

Boss: She's a BOPE specialist and a part of Team Rainbow.

Y/N: Team Rainbow?

I chuckled.

Y/N: What are they doing? Going on parades?

This made the other cops around us laugh.

Boss: You think this is funny? She could break you in half.

Y/N: Yeah, I doubt that. Strongly doubt that.

Boss: Why don't we find out? When she arrives, I'll tell her that we have someone who wants to fight her.

Y/N: You won't get any more guests after I beat her ass into the ground, ever.

Boss: Yeah no, you won't.

Y/N: We'll see, now let me do my job and find out where this guy is hiding the cash.

I entered the interrogation room and stepped closer to the guy sitting at the table.

Y/N: Hello there, I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N. I was sent here to find out where you're hiding the money.

I introduced myself, earning no response from him.

Y/N: Giving me the silent treatment already, huh?

Silence.

Y/N: It's not that serious, we just want to know where the money is. If you tell us, you won't be punished harshly.

No response.

Y/N: Come on, I just need to know where the money is. So please just tell me, where do you hid the money?

He looked at me and spoke up.

???: Why don't you ask my son?

???: It was his birthday. And I couldn't afford to buy him the toy he wanted.

Y/N: So you crowbarred open five ATMs?

???: Because he was bullied.

Y/N: That's not a reason to destroy-

???: Because he was chinese...and fat.

Y/N: Okay...just tell me where the money is.

???: Why don't you ask my aunt?