haaland x bellingham - blowjob in your bed

This time, Jude is stuck with a teasing norwegian who loves to remind him of every oh-so-little detail of last night's ride home.

Slowly becoming conscious, Jude exhaled softly before he let his eyes flutter open. The big window across him allowed a few sunrays to pass through, providing just enough light to brighten up the room to the point where it was comfortable. Letting his eyes fall shut again, the brunette basked in the warmth of the blanket draped over his body, neither recognising that it wasn't his room, nor that he wasn't alone in bed. Only when what he thought to be his pillow moved, Jude shot up, now wide awake. His eyes widened comically when he realised his pillow was a chest and that chest belonged to none other than Erling Haaland.

Flushing red, Jude stared at the sleeping norwegian, quickly averting his gaze when he noticed the blonde wasn't even wearing a shirt. He himself was wearing one but the Brit was quick to understand it wasn't his own. The blush on his cheeks darkened and he tried to scoot away, only to notice an arm was wrapped around his waist. His breath hitched when Erling groaned quietly, shifting so his face was resting on his thigh, his nose brushing against the younger's belly. Jude couldn't conceal the little gasp that escaped him, the touch sending a spark down his spine. His head was spinning already, how for the love of god did he end up in bed with Erling Haaland?

He hid his face behind his hands, whining internally and asking himself how he managed to end up in his teammate's bed. Jude didn't remember most of yesterday's party, the pounding headache being reason enough why that was. Groaning quietly, he cursed himself for drinking too much, every memory after that drink Gio handed him was like erased from his mind. He almost jumped when a hand began carressing his thigh all of a sudden and he pulled his hands away, glancing down to see Erling grin at him.

"Morning. Slept well?"

Jude's cheeks reddened once more and he quickly freed himself from the norwegian's hold, scrambling backwards until his back collided with the headboard. His heart was beating out of his chest and he quickly pulled his– Erling's shirt over his thighs as best as he could.

"What am I doing here? W-why did you bring me here?" he stammered, causing the blonde to cock an eyebrow.

"You... don't remember?" the other asked perplexed.

"O-of course I don't, I was flat-out drunk!" Jude cried, blushing even harder.

"When I brought you in here?"

"No!"

"Not even the ride home?"

"Every moment after Gio gave me that blue drink is gone!" Jude whined, wrapping his arms around his torso.

"Ah..." Erling trailed, sitting up aswell.

Silence stretched between them and the Brit became more and more uncomfortable with each passing second. He gulped thickly, looking over at the blonde for a millisecond before attempting another try at leaving the bed. But before that could happen, two strong arms grabbed his waist and he gasped as he was pulled on his back again, this time with Erling hovering above him. Jude's blush promptly turned a few shades darker and he hurriedly tried to get away but the norwegian didn't hesitate to pin his arms above his head and flatten his other hand on his stomach to keep him down. The shirt had ridden up to his ribcage which forced him to feel the pleasant warmth of the blonde's big hand.

"H-hey! Let me go!" the younger protested weakly, this position doing something to him he couldn't quite decipher.

But Erling only grinned and bent down until his mouth was right next to Jude's ear.

"Why don't I tell you a little bit about what you did last night first?" he chuckled darkly and the brunette's eyes widened drastically.

"I don't wanna hear it! Let me go!" he begged, trashing in the other's hold but to no avail.