Chapter X (Why?)

.•°Romania🇷🇴 POV°•.

It was dark... How did I end up in this?... Why can they JUST let me go? There is no light so I can see... What is happening outside? Is Bulgaria dead?... I'm right now in a corner... Some time ago I don't know when, I found myself handcuffed... till then, I only knew is night when I could transform in a bat, but that only helped me so I won't me handcuffed anymore... If I'm trying to remember correctly if was more then 4 days... But I didn't really count them...

I can hear the furniture but the only thing I could acctualy see, are little tiny creatures, like- ghosts and mithologies creatures... I tryed to touch them but it was like they were trapped in a thing like me in the room... They were sad...

I heard this night and the other, noises outside the room, now it was clearly day and... The noises started again... Its a familiar voice mumbling over things... But I stay quiet... its like I knew he was the one that put me here... Untill...

*click*

The door opened... I wanted to jump at him or- just attack him... And it weren't that I was scared, but I was just blinded because I stayed in the dark for too long

Romania🇷🇴: ÎNCHIDE LUMINA PROSTULE!!
(CLOSE THE LIGHTS YOU BICH!!)

I screamed

And they we're closed... I didn't thought he would acctualy leave... But then...

*BANG*

...
..
.

I waked up in the same room... But handcuffed again... It wasn't night, so I couldn't transform in a bat so I would escape again... The light were on this time with a person sitting in a chair, with a hoodie at a desk FULL of books in front of me...

Romania🇷🇴: Cine ești?
(Who are you?...)

I asked... But no response... I tried getting up even if the hand cuffs didn't let me, but I tryed to get close.

Romania🇷🇴: Uite mă, E deajuns cu glumele tale! De ce mai adus aici?
(Look man, I am sick of your jokes! Why did you bring me here?)

No response again... Just him going from page to page... I took a look aroung the room to see if I heard correctly the room. And then I saw it- the little CREATURES WERE IN CONTINERS?!?! Who would be sick enough to do it?!?

I tryed to see if I could touch his chair with my foot and I reached it! And because of this I quickly moved it to the legs of the chair as a kind of hindrance for it, making it fall

Romania🇷🇴: VORBEȘTE!! DE CE PULA MEA NE ȚI AICI?!? NICI MĂCAR NU ȘTIU CINE EȘTI!!
(SPEAK!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KEEPING US HERE?!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)

I screamed angy...
he stayed a second on the ground but then he got up and turned around

Hungary🇭🇺:Tudod, nem igazán udvarias dolog zavarni valakit, amikor a munkáját végzi
(You know, its not really polite to disturb someone when they do they're work)

Romania🇷🇴: Ungaria... Trebuia să știu...
(Hungary... I shude of known...)

Hungary🇭🇺:Mhm... Most már befognád a pofád?
(Mhm... Now can you please shut the fuck up?)

Romania🇷🇴: a să te întreb din nou... DE CE DRACU NE ȚI AICI???
(I will ask again... WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP US HERE???)

Hungary🇭🇺: Ez nem a te dolgod
(That is none of your business)

Romania🇷🇴: SUNT UNUL DIN CARE NOI LAȘI AFARĂ! NORMAL CĂ-I TREABA MEA!!!
(I AM ONE OF THE ONES YOU DON'T LET OUTSIDE! OF COURSE IS MY BUSINESS!!!)