Bio

(Pre-transformation)

Name: Y/N Kanroji the Prodigy

Age: a bit over 6 years (same age as Mitsuri)

Affiliation: Demon Slayer in training

Teacher: Kyojuro Rengoku (Flame Hashira), Tsuna Hakai (Ice Hashira)

Weapon: Nichirin Katana

Katana color: colorless

Breathing Style: Flame Breathing, Ice Breathing

Looks: (The boy in the picture but you can change the clothes if you want)

Height: (whatever you want, just not way too much)

Aura:(Yes we got aura in this, it works kinda like spiritual pressure from bleach or the auras from dragonball, but you need to pass a certain mind realm to be able to see ones aura. None of the uppermoons know about this until Y/N taught them, Muzan is the only demon who knows about this. The aura shows how strong an enemy is, the bigger the aura, the stronger the enemy. For example, Muzans aura is about 147 ft, so 45 meters tall, while the aura of someone like Gyomei is about 98 ft tall, so 30 meters)                                                                                                                                            Your Aura is about 9'8 ft, so 3 meters at your peak. It has a light green colour.

The younger brother of Mitsuri Kanroji. He is a young boy with a frail and weak body, who still shows great potential in his training with his sister under Kyojuro Rengoku. Before the sickness he was outgoing and always smiles, He also likes to help people. He caught the attention of the Hashiras after Rengoku told them about him. Some people believed he loved his own sister in a romantical way, but this is wrong. After his fathers actions and his sisters "betrayal", he fell in great depression and anger.

Your Theme:

(I was not so sure with this one, so if you want you can choose another theme for your human form)

(Post- transformation)

Name: Y/N Kibutsuji / The Love demon / The Nightmare Demon/ The Mistresses heir (Demons),

Traitor/weakling(Hashiras), Y/N (Mitsuri & Rengoku), that weird ass kid Rengoku liked so much (Sanemi Shinazugawa), my lost child (Oyakata)

Age. ??? (you will change into the body of a teenager, so about 18 cause its prime age for a lot of people, but gain a lot of knowledge to the point that even Muzan almost couldn't keep up)

Affiliation: the Uppermoons trainer, Demon Slayer hunter

Teacher: none

Weapon: Blood weapons (You can craft them out of your blood like Power from Chainsaw man) normally, if serious he fights with his hands only