Chapter 1: Birth and Growth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ABBREVIATIONS:

Y/N: Your Name

M/N: Mother's Name

F/N: Father's Name

Hey, welcome to the first chapter of my story! Just wanted to tell you how grateful i am because you decided to even click on this story. At first the story will be a bit more storytelling and plot, but after a few chapters, i will start using waaaaayyy more conversation, but nevertheless, have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a particular day in the Kamikata District, two special twins were born. What was so special about them you ask? Well, they look exactly the same. Same hair, same eyes same personality. The only difference is their gender, one girl and one boy. They always smiled since their birth and were never seen without each other. They were loved by all in the village because of their happy attitude and helpfulness. 

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi baby Mitsuri hugging Chibi baby Y/N

At the young age of only 4 years old, the two started training to become Demon Slayers and were gracefully taken under the wing of Kyojuro Rengoku as their teacher. Mitsuri was good and learned fast, but Y/N was just extraordinary. He mastered complete concentration breathing only two weeks after they started training with Rengoku and was able to use the first four fire breathing forms after only a month. Rengoku was amazed by his potential and Y/N even caught the attention of the other Hashiras and Oyakata, the leader of the Demon slayer corps. He also trained under the Ice Hashira, Tsuna Hakai for two months.

She originally just wanted to see how strong he really was (and maybe have him to herself for a bit since she thought he was quite cute), but in those two Months, he was able to master all seven forms of ice breathing and was seen as a prodigy for...

She originally just wanted to see how strong he really was (and maybe have him to herself for a bit since she thought he was quite cute), but in those two Months, he was able to master all seven forms of ice breathing and was seen as a prodigy for being able to use multiple breathing techniques. After her training, Y/N made her a promise. The same promise he made to Rengoku.

Y/N: "I'm gonna become the best Demon Slayer there is!"

A few days after Y/N's training with Tsuna, he was training while Rengoku was away on a Hashira meeting, he was greeted by his teachers crow landing on his shoulder.

Y/N: "Oh, hello Kaname, what can I do for you, is there something you need?

Kaname: "Yes, there actually is Y/N, I need you to stop your training and get into some fresh clothes. You were requested at the Hashira meeting.

Y/N: "The Hashira meeting? Are you sure? I'm not even a real Demon Slayer yet!

Kaname: "Yes, I am absolutely sure, now go get dressed, a Kakushi will be here shortly to escort you to the Headquarters. And wear something formal, it is a great honor for someone who isn't a Demon Slayer to enter the Headquarters.