• ten •

GEOVANNI

GEOVANNI.

IT'S CURRENTLY 07:09 PM & we're watching Stranger Things season 3 on Netflix. I laid in between her thighs comfortably, my gaze focused on the tv screen ahead of me.

"The food is here!" She squealed & pushed me off her, quickly getting up & bolting out of her bedroom. I laughed at her cute little run, her ass jiggled in her shorts.

A few minutes flew by, & she finally came back holding 2 bags of McDonald's. I sat up & she closed the door behind her with her foot, then placed the bags on her nightstand.

She grabbed a towel & laid it out on her bed before opening the bags & placed our food on it.

She got a spicy McCrispy sandwich with 2 Large Fries & 6 piece chicken nuggets with a large sprite, along with sweet & sour sauce.

My fat ass got a big Mac with 2 large fries, 20 piece chicken nuggets with a large Fanta Orange along with ketchup & BBQ sauce.

She sat beside me & we kept watching Stranger Things.

I looked over to her & smiled hearing her happy humming as she ate her food. I stared at her in fascination. Everything she does is so perfect to me.

•••

EBONI

EBONI.

I sighed for the 50th time, upset that he's leaving. I laid on top of him & kissed him, he chuckled in response knowing that I'm stalling.

He couldn't stay over because my dad doesn't play that. Although he allowed Geo to come over, he couldn't sleep over.

"I'll come back tomorrow." He stated & I groaned in annoyance.

"That's too far away though." I mumbled & he grinned.