• fourteen •

GEOVANNI

GEOVANNI.

I WINCED OUT IN PAIN AS EBONI softly placed the ice pack on my bruised knuckles.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled for the 20th time & I just looked at her watching as she took her plump bottom lip in between her teeth.

"You're good." I reassured.

I kept my eyes on her, analyzing every detail about her face. I was completely captivated by her beauty, she's perfection.

I leaned forward & cupped her face with my left hand keeping my injured hand on her lap. I leaned closer, our faces being inches apart. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer, our lips brushing up against each other's.

"Children!" Mariano shouted interrupting & we quickly pulled away. We turned our heads seeing him standing in my bedroom door way.

I sighed annoyed.

"Food is ready." He smiled mischievously leaning against the door frame watching us carefully.

"Thank you Mari." Eboni flashed him a breathtaking smile & he returned a smile. He then looked at me with squinted eyes giving me a knowing look, before he headed downstairs.

Eboni stood up & stretched, a sexy groan escaping her lips & I almost came in my sweats. She's so fucking sexy, it should be studied.

One thing I'm sure of is that black women are gifts that God himself sent to earth.

Actually, just women in general are the best creation to ever exist.

"Come on." She said extending her hand gesturing for me to take. I placed my non injured hand in her soft warm one & stood up.

She led me out of my bedroom & we headed downstairs. The smell of fresh cooked food invaded my nostrils & I hummed in satisfaction feeling my stomach growl.

We walked into the kitchen & my mouth watered seeing the plates of food on the kitchen island. Today, he made yellow rice, steak, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus & garlic bread.

"Yes!" Eboni squealed & I chuckled.

Mariano & Rylee sat in the living room, comfortably eating on the massive couch as they watched the movie ' CoCo '.

I grabbed a plate for Eboni & handed it to her, she thanked me quietly. I then grabbed a plate for myself & tried to serve myself with my left hand but I'm right handed.