Queen of Ash and Screams

People had said that Princess Rhyaella had been mad. They had clearly never seen her daughter the Mad Queen Helaena.

In the Dance of Dragons, Queen Helaena of House Targaryen, first of her name, lady of the andels and the first men, lady protector of the realm, was someone to be feared.

She burnt homes to the ground not caring people where in them, sent men to the wall for whispering the Black Queen's name, cut out the tounges of men who disobeyed her, sent sons to fight a war, they had no part in creating.

Maegor the Cruel reborn, she was called then she became; The Queen Tyrant. The Horrible Queen. The Keeper of Madness. The Bringer of Death. Lady Suffering. She who is the killer of all men. She who scares the Gods. Breaker of Spirits. Breaker of bones. Queenslayer. Kingslayer. Kinslayer. And her personal favourite; Queen of Ash and Screams.

The once sweet, happy and caring girl was long gone by the time she burnt her cousin Rhaenyra Targaryen to death by dragon fire, while her son watched. She also burt her brother Rhaegar who had, in turn a year before killed Helaena's son and heir, and who had sent Blood and Cheese into the Red Keep.

Aegon and Aemond died at the hands of Daemon Targaryen who had once been on the side of Team Red only to return to Team Black and Rhaenyra, once he saw what his daughter had become. A Tyrant, and a monster. The very worst of House Targaryen.

That had been the last straw for the Queen of Ash and Screams. Her father, her last protector and the person who always made sure she stayed sane, had given up on her. So, she had done the same.

She gave up and gave into the madness that all Targaryens had inside of them.

Her most famous words, and the ones everyone thought of when they spoke of the Queen of Ash and Screams where; "I will do what House Targaryen was made to do. I will burn them all. I will burn them in their homes, in their beds, in the middle of their fucks. I will burn them all, and I will rule over 7 Kingdoms of Ash, bone and screams. I am the Queen of Ash and Screams after all"

And eventually it was a horse that killed her. How funny it was. A Queen untouchable from steel, fire and almost everything else, was killed by a rogue horse during a hunt.