Chapter 16

Serena's POV...

After forty five minutes of torture, Katie finally did her last touch ups on me and sighed in content with a smile. It was time to see how different I looked.

She spun the chair around and I literally gasped! This person in the mirror was not me! She looked beautiful! I looked beautiful!

Katie made me wear this beautiful sleeveless purple floral dress. It hugged me from my sleeves until my waist then flared out until just above my knees. Then my hair! Oh my hair looked lovely! Instead of my normal natural waves she had straightened it and she even cut me bangs and straightened them too! Then for shoes she allowed me to wear my lavender converse which made my look more schoolgirl looking. And for the finishing touch, a small black converse back pack and a spray of Beyoncé Heat.

"Katie!! What did you do to me?" I literally shouted.

"Why? You don't like it?" She asked softly, her voice full of sadness.

No...I love it!!!" I screeched really loudly.

"Really?!" She asked eagerly, her face lighting up like a child on Christmas morning.

"Yes really!!" I shouted even louder.

Then Katie jumped on me with all her wieght while giggling, probably so happy that I actually liked the makeover she gave me. I hugged her back while we jumped around all over the room.

"Ok now let's stop. I don't want your outfit to get ruined!" Katie said as she straightened out both our outfits. Katie had gotten ready before me. She got ready in less that fifteen minutes! It's like she had already mastered the art of quick change.

She then grabbed her purse and we both skipped down the stairs and got into her car, the whole time I was nervous about what everyone would think...

The one thing I knew was that I was prepared, both physically and mentally for whatever the day threw at me.

Hey guys! Just a little filler on what she looked like!! I know it's short but expect another chapter tomorrow!!!♥