Chapter 7

Serena's POV...

Pain. Thats all I could feel now. I tried to open my eyes but it was really hard...after trying for a few minutes I suceeded.

A bright light blinded me temporarily but gradually I adjusted. I could see a white ceiling. I craned my neck to the side to see what there was and all I saw was a chair and an IV pole. I felt sheets under my fingertips.

I felt tired...really tired...it was like my head was hit with a brick...multiple times.
So needless to say...it HURT!

All of a sudden, I heard a screech. 

"Rena!" it was Katie screeching. I guess it was because i woke up. But one thing didn't make sense to me. Why was she screaming like I just woke up from a year long coma? I was only out for a day or two...i think. then she enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

"Katie...your...crush...ing...meee..." I tried answering properly but my gosh...she was squeezing me!

"Sorry Rena...i'm just so happy that you woke up!" she exclaimed extremely happily.

"It's okay Kate. How long was i out?" I asked kinda hoping that it wasn't a long time.

"umm.....nine days..." she kinda mumbled the last part. 

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted.

"Shhh...relax Rena..." so may thoughts were going through my head right now...How was my Mom? Is she okay? Where was she? Has she woken up?

and as all my thoughts consumed me again a familiar feeling took place in my body as i felt it shutdown once more...

************************************************************************************************************

Hiii guys...im kinda not feeling well and I have exmas in two days soooo...sorry for the horrible chapter again...i will release her mother's letter in the next chapter if a get 10 likes for this chapter. even 5 will do...anyways wish me luck...byzzz!