This Time I Know *SEQUEL to GEFY*

WHOOOO WANTS PREVIEWS?! (;

*Peek #1*

I watched as he danced around our bathroom in his boxers, singing into his hairbrush, "We're gonna see our baby....." I started laughing at him. "You're a bundle of crazy. Calm yourself. You'll scare the doctors!" I laughed. He came over to me and gave me a kiss.

*Peek #2*

I walked right past her, and to my locker. My locker was covered in hate notes. "Slut", "whore", "pROSSstitue" were written all over it. And some other words that were very hurtful. I kicked my locker, as if to punish it, then ran to the bathroom, sat down in the corner and began to cry.

* Peek #3*

"Ross?! RIKER?!?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!" I screamed. I shook him slightly. His skin was pale and he had dark purple bags under his eyes. I laid my head on his chest, crying into his chest while listening his heartbeat become slower and slower with every second. I ran over to Ross. He was clutching his leg. Where he'd moved his hand, there was blood all over his jeans and on his hands. He limped past me and over to Riker. I dialed 911 immediately, and talked to the operator. As I hung up, I did something I knew would haunt me forever. But I had to do this.

TA DA!!!!!! CHAPTER 1 IS COMING SOON!!!!!! (;