Prologue

BEFORE STARTING, this book has not been edited, although just be aware of that please!

He ran along the halls, panicking.

It has been 7 years since it had first disappeared, Nobody knew where it had gone.

The year was 2499, April 12th.

His heart was going so fast he had a feeling he was going to drop dead.

There is No way It has returned, We thought it was dead, and now there are more.

He had the letter with the horrific news.

Sweat dripped along his forehead, as he ran into the main office where Doctor Reeds was.

He was in a lab coat looking through what looked like old files of early development of the Bio weapon, The Project had first started the year 2458, And the first creature produced 2468.

He looked up, lifting his glasses to see the man who had burst into the room.

"What is it you are going to say Doctor?"

"They Spotted it." He gasped out of breath.

"The Creature?"

"Creatures, They counted 500, They are berserk, and The head council Suggest a full shutdown of the experiment."

"What?!"

"Sir it is what they asked."

"We have been doing scientific research for decades, We are not shutting it Down because of stupid suggestions, They could shove those horrific ideas up there arses for all I care."

"But sir they say the Bio-Weapons are going to attack us, and may cause an all out war."

"We Will not stop this Research effort because it is a pure suggestion."

"But if we don't do as we are told we could lose our job-."

"And Lose all that money flow? I am not shutting down decades of Research!"

He Slammed his fist on the table.

"Get out of here!"

The man nervously backed away.

"Sorry sir. I will tell the counsel your mi-."

He caught himself.

"Your Decision."

He Walked out, Nervous and angry.

He let anger get the best of him.

As He decided to do something out of anger and unclear thinking.

...

He put in the code to the Restricted area.

His heartbeat was going uncontrollably fast.

He glanced nervously as he went through the doorway.

The Door closes.

Okay Owen, Let's teach them a lesson.

He went over to a lever on the wall.

The sign above said this.

WARNING! DEACTIVATES CARBON FREEZE DO NOT PULL

He looked around once more seeing multiple of the capsule of The bioweapons in Carbon Freeze.

Without a moment's hesitation he pulled the lever down, sealing fate.

Sounds of hissing started to ring around the room, as well as the sound of the alarm.

He took a deep breath as he started to run.

Then there was a Loud screech. The Escaped Creature has returned.

There were then screams to follow.

The man took a deep breath, and ran away out of the chaotic laboratory.