Chapter 2; Games and Beer

—————-———25th of August—————————

I woke up from my alarm. It was Saturday and I forgot to turn it off the day before. I still had the same clothes on, because I fell asleep as soon as I touched the bed. I stood up, got dizzy, sat down again and looked out of my window. I felt something in my pocket and put my hand in it trying to grab it. A little piece of paper fell onto the ground. I picked it up and remembered the guy from the convenience store giving me his number. I also remembered Deku and a smile formed on my face. When I realized, I slapped myself. 'Get yourself together Katsuki. You're not an obsessed teenage girl. Coming back on that note... maybe you are.' I shook the thoughts away and grabbed my phone. When I wanted to saved his number, I already saw it standing between my other contacts along with his name. 'Huh, that's weird, I can't remember putting it in. Must've really been out of it yesterday.' I shrugged it off and stood up, ready to get dressed. I dressed into a simple red hoodie along with black jeans. It was Saturday after all, no need to get dressed fancy. I went to the living room, swallowed some painkillers for the hangover I had and made myself breakfast. It was just cornflakes with some milk, nothing special. I scrolled through my phone and saw the date; 25th of August. 'Heh?! My birthday is in one week already?!?! What the fuck, time goes fast.' I closed my phone, washed off my bowl and heard a 'ding' as soon as I was finished. It was from red hair guy. The message read; 'Heyyyy wassup, Bakubro, remember me from last night? I just wanted to make sure you got my number saved, you were pretty out of it. Anyways, wanna meet up today? I'm bored and don't have work 'til tomorrow. Text me back when you can!' "What's up with the Bakubro." I said to myself while chuckling a bit. 'Sure, just tell me where to meet you.' was my reply. I was truly happy I had met a friend so soon.

Ding dong

'That can't be him already, right? No it fucking can't, I didn't tell him where I lived' I rushed to my door, opened it and was met with the sparkly green eyes of that day before. "Hey!" A high voice peeped out of the boy. "Sup." I felt myself smiling again. I could clearly see the boy now; he was very short, I'm guessing about 5"6, had very light freckles and his hair wasn't as dark as yesterday. It was very..... green. And of course don't forget to mention the mesmerizing eyes. They were so big, nothing like mine.
"Sooooooo.... How is the hangover? You were pretty out of it last night." A soft smile covered his face. I blushed a little out of embarrassment. How could his first impression be so heroic and mine being so messy and well... drunk? "It's tolerable, still dizzy but eh, for the rest nothing much." He chuckled. "That's good. I'm happy you're doing okay." Comfortable smile. Fuck, why does he gives such kind smiles? I wish I could do that. "Well what are you doing here?" I asked out of curiosity. "Oh, I just needed to get a new umbrella and coincidentally past by your house, so I went to say hello." He laughed a little and shows a toothy smile. 'He also has very white teeth. Wait, why again am I looking at people's teeth?' I smiled back. ''Well, hello then.'' He laughed a little nervous. ''Hello to you too. Wanna come in?'' I asked and pushed the door more open, welcoming him inside. ''It would be my pleasure.'' When I stepped inside, I observed his outfit. He wore a long brown coat. It wasn't a winter coat, but also not a summer jacket. It was just the perfect coat for this weather. He took his coat off and a simple t-shirt showed up. Other than that, he was wearing messy, black shoes and tight, blue jeans. Very tight jeans. I slapped myself on the cheek. 'Bakugou Katsuki, what are you looking at. Get yourself together man, don't go around looking at a man's ass. You crazy?!' I held my cheek, which was a little red because of the slap. In the meantime Deku already looked at where the sound came from and rushed towards me when he saw me holding my cheek. ''Oh god, what happend?!'' He pulled my hand slowly from my cheek and observed the red mark that was showing. ''How did this happen? What did you do?'' I looked down in embarrasment. ''I slapped myself, because I was looking at your ass.'' I mumbled, answering him. ''What did you say?'' He was caressing my cheek and I locked eyes with him. I could tell he was really worried about me. ''Oh uhm- I slapped myself accidently, no need to worry.'' I gave him a reassuring smile, hoping his worry would fade. He looked at me and blinked a couple times before breaking out in laughter. ''You slapped yourself? Really? Why~ having dirty thoughts about me, hm?'' I blushed instantly and looked away. ''No way in hell.'' I said a little stern, acting mad because I would NEVER have such thoughts about him. In reality I wasn't mad at all, rather glad he didn't worry anymore. ''Ahw, are we mad now? Come on~ I was just joking.'' He poked my cheek and went to the kitchen. I watched him and soon followed after,  a smile creeping on my face. ''Do you have something to eat? I'm starving.'' He opened almost every cabinet, looking for food. ''Uhm, I have some cornflakes, that's about it.'' ''Hm, that'll do.'' He grabbed the cornflakes and made himself a bowl. I leaned against the doorframe, watching his every move. He was just so.... elegant. The way he moved through my kitchen, his hair bouncing everytime he did something. He wasn't clumsy at all, didn't drop a single thing unlike me who spilles half of my milk trying to pour it in the bowl. The way he made his breakfast was almost magical.
Of course it had to be ruined by a text message I received. It was Kirishima: 'Sorry for the late reply, but does 11 work for you? Gotta run some errands first. And let's meet up at the convenience store I work at.' I glanced at the time, 9.49, before replying with a 'Sure, 11 works for me. Cya there.' I put my phone back in my pocket and walked up to Deku who went sitting on the sofa in the time I replied to Kirishima. ''So, that red hair guy from yesterday asked me to meet up with him around eleven o'clock. Care to join?'' I sat down next to him, looking at his face. He swallowed the cornflakes who were in his mouth and answered with a smile. ''I'm sorry Kacchan, I have an appointment in an hour and have to get an umbrella before that. I can chat with you before I have to go though!'' ''It's okay and I would be glad spending time with you here.'' And so we chatted for a while until Deku had to leave. I had noticed a few things about him. Like the way his eye sparkle when he's excited about something. Or the fact that he blushes very easily. His personality is also very bright. He's like a light in a room filled with darkness. He is very chatty, but can also listen very well. He is just perfect.
''Well, goodbye for now then. Hope you find a good umbrella'' I opened the door and he stepped outside, turning around to look at me. ''I'm really sorry I can't make it, I would love to meet your friend.'' ''Don't worry about it to much, there are enough chances to meet him. I had fun today, even though it was so short.'' I crossed my arms and leaned against the doorframe, giving him a smile. He smiled back, it was a very genuine one. "Do you mind if I come over tomorrow too?'' ''It would be my pleasure.'' For the last time that day we locked eyes and stared for maybe a second to long in each others eyes. We glanced away at the same time, smiling and blushing like freaks. ''See you tommorow, bye bye!'' He turned and walked away. ''Bye, see ya.'' was my response, but I kept looking as he walked away. Then he suddenly turned around. ''Oh and Kacchan?'' He shouted a little. ''Yeah?'' I shouted back, curious what he's gotta say. ''I can feel your eyes through my body. Take a picture, it'll last longer.'' He laughed, turned back again and walked further. Meanwhile I slammed the door shut and sat on the ground, hand covering my mouth, deep blush on my cheeks.'Henoticedhenoticedhenoticedhenoticedfuckhenoticedfuckfu
ckfuckfuckkkkkkkkkkkk.' I slapped myself  a billion times that day.