Blonde Bimbos ★

BLONDE BIMBOS 🤗
jelly bean 😫 ~ Jaiden
mi 🧟‍♀️ ~ Mia
dede 🤺 ~ Dena

mi 🧟‍♀️UGH I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW IT MAKES ME WANNA JUST COMBUST AND THROW MYSELF AT THE TV AND SMILE AND CRY AND EVERY EMOTION EVER

mi 🧟‍♀️
UGH I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW IT MAKES ME WANNA JUST COMBUST AND THROW MYSELF AT THE TV AND SMILE AND CRY AND EVERY EMOTION EVER

jelly bean 😫
mia shut the fuck up please and thank you ☺️🤟

dede 🤺
jaiden stfu and mia take your meds i'm not doing this with you girls today. i've got a couple shoots today so can you guys like chill with the notifs on the phone pls n thank u love u ☺️☺️

mi 🧟‍♀️
I TOOK MY MEDS JAIDENS JUST BEING A BITCH, the last of us is my home, it is my comfort, it is lana, it is everything.

jelly bean 😫
proof 🤨🤨 and i know u did not just call that show lana i'm so disappointed with u domt talk to me im blocking u until i have something funny to show you

jaibrooks

jaibrooks: spam 🆘

jaibrooks: spam 🆘

liked by miaduff , pascalispunk and 34,647 others

load more comments

_miaduff, unblock me i have something funny to show you 🤨
jaibrooks, no 🤨🤨
miaduff, ITS THE WAY PEDRO PASCAL LIKED YOUR IDIOT ASS POST LIKE WTF 🧐

user, JAIDEN I LOVE YOU

user, you should act for sure you've got the body for it 😂
user, dude that's so perverted gtfo

Jaiden clicked on the man's profile, " so this is who Mia's obsessed with." the girl said scrolling through Pedro's posts. she followed the man back, ripping the blanket off of her. she grabbed her car keys, longing for the taste of coffee.

' The usual, please and thank you.' she told the server by her usual seat. " Of course girl i gotchu" the server said, they've made a mutual connection over the past few years Jaidens been buying from the small cafe.

Jaiden looked down on her phone seeing a notification from instagram, ignoring it, she looked around and saw her server coming back with her coffee, and chocolate glazed donut. "you are my lord and savior i love you." Jaiden said, the girl smiling, walking away hearing the door bells jingle signaling there's a customer.

Jaiden looked out of the window to the left of her. she occasionally took some sips of her coffee, observing the people entering, sitting, and leaving the cafe. she noticed two familiar faces, Pedro, but, who was that other person? Jaiden quickly opened her phone up, going on Pedro's instagram and looking at the first couple posts seeing the familiar face he was with. she clicked on the tagged person, scrolling through their instagram. she looked up, coincidentally catching the eye of the man, he smiled and waved at Jaiden.

Jaiden smiled awkwardly and waved, now catching the attention of the girl too. She smiled at them and internally cursed at herself, knowing she looked like a bafoone. She became a anxiety filled idiot and acted upon her feelings instead of sucking it up. she drank the rest of her coffee, and left the cafe, hoping the interaction that happened, didn't.

She quickly called Mia, walking back to her car.

calling mi 🧟‍♀️...

" hello??" Jaiden said into the phone

" what bitch"

" DUDE, okay so i was at the cafe right??? i fucking look over, Pedro Pascal, that guy you're delusional about, IS FUCKING LOOKING OVER AT ME. guess who the fuck was with him?? Bella." she says laughing into the phone hearing Mia scream her tits off.

"AND WHAT DID YOUR IDIOT ASS DO???" 

" well he fucking waved at me smiling so i obviously did it back, like i followed him back today i don't even know why he follows me in the first place but anyway, bella looked at me too, and i literally acted a fool Mia like i'm low key down bad for her now i'm not even fucking joking i'm about to walk my ass home and stay up however long it takes me to watch all of the damn episodes. i love you bye."  Jaiden hung up before Mia could say anything more.

When Jaiden got home, she did just as she said she was gonna do. she watched all of season one, going through a few breakdowns, but she got through it. She was scrolling through Bella's instagram. She screamed and threw her phone on the opposite side of the couch.

" OH MY FUCK SHIT BITCH CUNT WHY DID I EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING ON THERE" she was not only internally freaking out, she was running around stressing herself out.

After she had calmed down a little, she grabbed her phone, looking at the just liked picture of Bella's post from a few years ago. she quickly exited out of all of the apps open on her phone, putting it down then just deciding to fall asleep on the couch.

Bella Ramsey followed you!

I NEED FEEDBACK ASAP PLS LIKE HOW IS THIS?? i actually have no clue what i wanna do.