Auditions ★

TIME SKIP

It was very early but Jaiden was excited. She hopped into the shower playing her music, thinking about funny memories. She caught herself laughing and immediately got embarrassed, even though she was the only one in the shower.

she knew she wouldn't be actually working for a year or two, but auditions were today. she also knew the long and hard days of working ahead of her. taking a break from modeling, social battery at an endless drain, sleepless minds, the whole thing. but she wanted to do it.

she knew she had the potential, a few small films proved that. just not enough recognition to actually attract attention.

once she was done in the shower, she hopped out drying off, and got into her robe. she did some light makeup and blow dried her hair.

she picked out what she thought was a decent outfit. just a white top with some loose jeans and some adidas campus 00s. once she felt satisfied enough with it, she left.

AT AUDITIONS

She sat in a chair in a room, half full of mostly girls, some men for other roles. Jaiden knew she had little to no chance of getting the role of dina. everyone in the room knew. dina was darker, and well jaiden obviously wasn't. she knew she had to try anyway. Dede never asked her for anything, so jaiden knew she at least had to try for her.

" Jaiden brooks?" a woman called out.

Jaiden smiled and stood up, following the lady into another room. it looked exactly like a stereotypical photo shoot background.

" So, usually we would have Bella at these things but she couldn't make it." the lady said, handing jaiden a script.

" like the bella ramsey?" jaiden had an open mouth smile plastered across her face.

" yes honey, the bella ramsey. say hi" she pointed to a macbook

jaiden turned around to see bella adjusting his screen, smiling. once jaiden is conscious of what's going on around her, she cleared her throat.

" Hi Jaiden" bella said through the screen

" Oh shit.. hi bella" jaiden replied feeling the nervousness flood in

" How have you been?" she asked with her thick accent.

" i've been decent, i've had more shoots than i'd like but overall decent. how about yourself?" jaiden walked closer to the computer while the artists around her we're putting some clothes on her that matched dina.

" I saw that, i've been pretty decent myself. all these auditions, the whole reason i'm here is to click with the actress, it's up to me so it's pretty stressful at times but yeah." bella nods to the end of her sentence.

i hope y'all are half enjoying this..