[ CHP 3 : lee jaeyun ]

"hi, my name is lee jaeyun. call me jae."

after that sentence, awkward silence then grew among them. it was getting uncomfortable.

"uhm right! hoon, why don't you introduce yourself?" heeseung breaks the silence then nudges sunghoon.

"oh huh? uhm—"

"hey, i know you!" the latter points at sunghoon.

"wait, you know him?"

"you do?"

"you know me?"

questions then flowed like a domino to this lee jaeyun.

"well— not really! but i've seen him two times around here, we even had a small conversation..?" jaeyun tries recalling sunghoon, who was frozen in his place.

heeseung turns his head to sunghoon and then back to jaeyun. "well then, why don't we transfer this into a more comfortable spot?" he suggests, they all nod and let heeseung lead the way.

after a bit, they're all now seated on a table, space enough for each individual.

"so... how did you two meet again?"

the attention was now on sunghoon and jaeyun. it seems like the two band members were also interested in their encounter.

"I believe we only met once." sunghoon starts, adjusting his position on his seat and then looking over at the younger beside him, who looked confused.

"eh? I believe that i've seen your face more than once." the other counters, making the others confused and contemplate who to believe.

things got awkward again.

"well! it doesn't matter how many times you guys met, what matters is that you two did. the question is, how?" jungwon who catches everyone's attention, raises their hand to keep the conversation going. "right, from what I remember I bumped into this mister, it looks like he was gonna leave since he was going towards the exit. I guess I stopped that hahaha," jaeyun recalls.

the others nod after his small story and they all look at sunghoon, for any additional saying. sunghoon notices this and just nods, agreeing with the latter's story.

"why are you so tense mister? do I make you nervous?" jaeyun who suddenly felt mischievous, stands up and sits in between jay and heeseung's small space. "you seem to keep on looking my way and whenever I do the same to you, you avoid me." 

heeseung and sunghoon were both taken aback by this sudden move from lee jaeyun, whom they just met while the bandmates were only laughing as if they'd already seen this type of jaeyun.

"you and your gay ass, back up from the dude. maybe he just sees an unbothered booger on your face." jay jokingly says, he earns a thigh hit after that while the leader was just laughing his ass off.

"as I was saying," the younger continues and crosses his leg, looking over heeseung as if he was a snack that was begging to be tasted, "ah no I—" heeseung kept on glancing at sunghoon, who only had a straight face on the whole situation.

" 'ah no I? I might need a full sentence to understand you, cutie." 

right after that name sunghoon abruptly stands up, pairs of eyes then switch from the two to sunghoon. "my head's throbbing, I need to go." he says in a firm tone then leaves the area, leaving the others confused, and heeseung worried plus scared.

~

time : 10:52 PM

sunghoon arrived at his mansion not long after he left and he quickly took a shower. he plops down to his bed afterward, which was their bed before. why the fuck does it have to be him?