[ CHP 4 : treat ]

[ sunghoon's pov ]

"jaeyun!"

the long-awaited face then shows up in front of sunghoon.

"hey mister, sorry I'm late. I was in rehearsal earlier, I didn't get to see your message soon." jaeyun says in between pants, it seems like the latter only ran towards the location.

"oh it's okay, I didn't wait that long anyway." sunghoon reassures.

jaeyun's face lit up with the other's response then proceeds to enter the cafe that was near them. "hey, sorry again for last night." the younger attempted to approach sunghoon by apologizing.

sunghoon, who didn't properly hear jaeyun's apology, keeps his straight face and forward.

"hello..?"

jaeyun tries to wave his hand in front of sunghoon to get his attention, and he succeeds. "oh sorry, you were saying?"

the latter sighs, "I said I was sorry.."

sunghoon lets out an airy chuckle then turns his head to him. "I've already forgiven you." he replies.

"oh? then I shouldn't treat you anymore, right?" jaeyun playfully says, poking sunghoon but he sure wished that he doesn't need to treat him anymore.

"as if."

jaeyun's smile then drops. sunghoon saw this and laughed, it's been a while since he did. "if you're really sincere, then you gotta do it." sunghoon adds then tries to pat jaeyun's head, but since they don't even know each other that much, jaeyun dodges his hand.

"ah right.. just get me anything cold from the menu. I'll be waiting." sunghoon states then transfers his hand to the other's shoulder then finds a table.

not long after that, jaeyun comes to sunghoon's table with a tray that contains two iced coffees.

"nice choice." sunghoon praises and takes his drink.

"I got you your drink, now can I go?"

sunghoon's eyes then widen and looks up at jaeyun, who was standing and having his drink in his hand. "what? already? you haven't even sat down yet."

"yeah, I really can't stay to chit-chat. I still have to practice my riffs at home. my band and I have an upcoming gig." he explains.

sunghoon sure felt sad about jaeyun leaving but he can't keep the busy latter for himself, at least not for now. "oh sure, may I know when is this?"

jaeyun ponders for a while, "we don't have an exact schedule yet but probably before the month ends."

after a moment of thinking, sunghoon then speaks up again, "give me your number then, I'd love to see it."

"wait, really? you'd come?"

"of course." sunghoon proudly says, extending his hand, and asking for the phone. sunghoon for sure didn't lose his skills when it comes to finding a way to get in touch with a certain individual he's interested in, despite of the hell he just went through.

jaeyun felt happy that he'll be having someone attend to watch them not because of the spread-out posters but because of him, himself. he then gives his phone to sunghoon's extended hand.

the other gladly takes this then pulls out his own, typing on both screens in order for them to exchange numbers.

"here you go." sunghoon gives the phone back to the singer. "thanks so much mister! I'll be going now." he bows multiple times before sprinting outside.