Chapter 9: The Dream Team Assembles

During the trip of arriving at Tidmouth Sheds, Sir Topham Hatt's bodyguards were... driving him to head over to Tidmouth, though it was a little rock with him having to figure out which is which. The journey to Tidmouth Sheds was a little bumpy for him to get used to his new form, as he would either slow down or speed up and bump into someone's buffers.

He was acting like he was learning to walk again, just like how Sir Robert Norramby went through it after he was transformed into a steam locomotive by Wendell. It could be like driving Winston, but this was so different from driving and letting someone else drive you!

Despite his lack of self-driving skills, Sir Topham Hatt followed the Steam Team to Tidmouth, passing by confused locomotives hiding when the Aries Black Zodiac suddenly appeared. He knows that keeping this a secret among humans would not last long, so he asks other engines to help gather his faithful Steam Team to tell them everything between him, Avril, and the Dream Team.

If he remembers, the current members of the Dream Team were Bob the Builder, Fireman Sam, Henry Elba (Linus' engineer to not mix him up with the Steam Team's Henry), Jenny Jackard, Mr. Fergus Duncan, Mr. Percival, Postman Pat, Sir Robert Norramby, and Wendy.

He can see the rest of the Steam Team, from Thomas to Toby, including Spencer and the Flying Scotsman, and Darius, Romeo, Cleo, and Holly are with them. But he must find out if Avril, Azazel, Kathleen, Mr. Conductor, C. Junior, or his twin brother, Sir Lowham Hatt, are right.

Sir Topham Hatt made a mental note to visit his brother and possibly other family members to check if they were okay and not statues since he traveled almost around Sodor to help people restore normal with the help of the Dust Whistle. Luckily, the current members of the Dream Team arrived at Tidmouth Sheds after receiving the news about what happened.

It was a little strange because Sir Topham Hatt had his trusty assistants to help move him since he was so used to moving himself around, but since he did not have that ability in this steam locomotive form, he allowed them to help him go to Tidmouth Sheds.

Once finally arriving at Tidmouth Sheds after a rocky and bumpy journey, Sir Topham Hatt waited for each engine to enter their respective sheds while some took the sidelines. He also added a mental note about making more sheds for the other members of the Steam Team, knowing that would be important.

It was Sir Topham Hatt's turn on the turntable after the last member of the Steam Team entered the sheds, and he faced both the Dream Team and the Steam Team, so he told the Steam Team and the current members of the Dream Team what Stephanie had e...

It was Sir Topham Hatt's turn on the turntable after the last member of the Steam Team entered the sheds, and he faced both the Dream Team and the Steam Team, so he told the Steam Team and the current members of the Dream Team what Stephanie had encountered, what had happened to Sodor, and how many years had passed.

They were surprised after hearing the news, but they listened to Sir Topham Hatt as he continued, telling them everything and what he had learned from Avril before disappearing with his wife, Kathleen. Sir Topham Hatt's explanation soon ended with a note that he and the rest of the Dream Team, including the Steam Team, need to keep an eye out in case they see either Avril or Kathleen.