Chapter 6

Me and Kokichi get up and head to the door, I open it to see Rantaro and Kaede.

Kaede> "hihi, sorry we didnt show up at the boba shop. Rantaro wasent feeling well. Probably from all the weed he smokes."

She whispered the last part but just enough to where he could still hear it.

Rantaro> "bro get off my dick"

Rantaro rolled his eyes sarcastically. Kokichi peeked his head around the corner.

Kokichi> "a-avocado!"

Rantaro> "hey grape!"

Rantaro looked at Kokichi for a second, then he looked at me, and went back to Kokichi. Then tilted his head back a little.

Rantaro> "hehe...alright i see you"

Kokichi immediately flustered and quickly rolled off in his wheelchair.

Shuichi> "you guys can come in if you want"

Keade> "Thank you"

They come into my apartment and Rantaro immediately runs to find Kokichi. Me and Kaede sit on my couch and start talking.

Shuichi> "uh do you want anything to drink or...?"

Kaede> "no im ok thank you"

About an hour went by and then Rantaro and Kaede left. Right when they disappeared Kokichi immediately pulled himself from the other side of the couch he was sitting on to come lay next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my chest.

Kokichi> "hey s-shu...?"

Shucichi> "hm?"

He pulled his face out of my chest and looked me dead in the eye.

Kokichi> "do...d-do you love me too?"

Shuichi> " of corse"

I smile at Kokichi and he returns. He buried his face back into my chest and we stayed like that for a while.

Kokichi> "my legs are getting better"

Shuichi> "really? Can you walk or stand"

Kokichi> " I can stand with support. And I can move them slightly. Can't walk yet though"

Shuichi> "it's good that you're getting better..."

Kokichi> "yea..."

Some time passed by and we were both bored as shit so we decided to watch a movie. I get up tomake some popcorn for the both of us. I come back with the popcorn and sit down next to Kokichi. I put the bowl of popcorn inbetween us and we decided on a movie to watch. We decided to watch an action movie, red notice. It was a funny movie more comedy than action though. 

We were about to head to bed when suddenly we heard a loud slam coming from the frount door. 2 people seemingly both a man and a women burst through the now broken door. They were wering gas masks and they through some sleeping gas bomb in the middle of the room and almost immediately it exploded. Quite shortly after both me and kokichi has passed out. And to what would happen next neither of us knew...