6

Jia thought back to her conversation with Ari before they left. It had been about two weeks since she and Jay had gotten back from the getaway with his family. She was on the shoot for another company, she was already done with Mrs. Ross's school and was working on a new one. "Okay can we get you facing the right." Jia was adjusting the model for the shoot, and after the last shoot she went to sit to eat her lunch.

     Ever since she kissed Jay, things felt different. The kiss was no longer them faking for his family, it felt real. It felt as if he, and she, had so many emotions that they were silently telling each other. And after that kiss, the whole relationship felt real. As if Jay was actually her boyfriend. She had feelings for him, she couldn't deny it anymore. She doubted herself and seeing if her feelings were actually real, but after spending all the time with him. They were.

     "Jia? Theres someone here to see you." She shook herself out of her thoughts and turned to the person talking to her. But just as she turned around instead of meeting with her photographer she saw him, he looked as if he just left the company and placed a bag in front of her, and taking a seat next to her. "How's work angel?" She looked away, trying not to blush at how comfortable he was getting with that nickname. "Jay? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" He laughed.

     "I am, but I came to see my girlfriend." She sighed again. "You don't have to, nobody is here" he raised his brow. "I wanted to see you Jia." She nodded. "Why? I thought we only saw each other in public." He was very confused, "Jia are you okay?" She fell silent, she let her intrusive thoughts win and he happened to be here when she was feeling emotional. "Yeah, it's just been a long day." He nodded again, half believing her. "You haven't opened the bag I brought you."

     Jia offered Jay a cookie, he brought her some pastries so she could snack on them, as they ate in silence. Jia was too busy thinking about the next shoot. Jay was thinking about her, what would he ask her to do today? Maybe to a cafe? Or to a restaurant? On a walk? Night drive? He really didnt care as long as he was with her, all he really wanted was to be with her no matter what they would do. Then that question popped into his mind, why did he want to be with her so badly? It was all just a deal to get his fathers company so why did he care so much. He liked Jia, she was nice and smart and pretty no doubt. Just as he said that night he first talked to her, she was the perfect fit into what he was looking for.

     "What do you want to do today after work?" He turned to her, and saw the question on her face as she thought. "You have to work late don't you?" Jay nodded, "Yes, unless you want to do something?" She thought again, she would most likely be tired and she didnt want him to be even more behind on his work. "Go to work, I'll come by after and we can just chill or something." He was unsure, he also knew she was trying to make things as easy as she could for him, but he didn't want her to change what she wanted for him. "Are you sure? If you want to go out we can-" She cut him off, getting up. "No it's okay, I'm most likely going to be tired and it'll be nice to just relax." She smiled at him before leaving and going back to work.

     Jay, after work had gone back to his house and prepared for Jia to come over. He hadn't had anyone over, it made him nervous. One, she would be in his house and two, his parents would know. Not that it made that much of a difference, he was an adult already; and her spending time there with him would definitely make his lie more believable. So when he got home and saw his mother, he told her. "Hi mom~ Jia is coming over later." She stopped cutting and looked at him, "Finally, if it gets late don't drive her tell her to stay over." He nodded at his mothers words, but she didnt know Jia and didnt even bother thinking of asking her, she'd just decline. "Where's Sunghoon?" He looked back at her before leaving to his room, "He went over with Ni-ki again." He nodded and headed up.

     Jay had changed into his pajamas, and made sure he had blankets and pillows ready along with some type of food, Jia wanted to relax and if all she ate was the pastries, which she probably did, then she'd be hungry. When his door rang he went over to open it, and saw Jia and letting her come in. "What are we doing?" He smiled and followed her into his room, not closing the door. "You said you wanted to relax so I have movies and food for you." She smiled unwillingly, she would have done the exact same thing if she had gone to her dorm, he really knew how to cheer her up. hWhich was logical to her, he'd spend a lot of time with her so he got to know her. Plus seeing he left the door open means that he wants his parents to know she's here, "Do you want me to stay over so your parents believe it?"

     "I didn't do this so that my parents believe were dating. " her question threw him off, and caught him off guard. "Is that not why you invited me to your house?" He was confused and stared at her, "No, you've been off all day what happened?" She placed hr bag next to his door, "Nothing" He didnt believe her, "You've been acting like this all day, why don't you believe me?" He was now somewhere between frustrated and confused, why did she think all he did was to make their relationship seem more believable. He knew that if it wasn't for the fake relationship he wouldn't have ever met Jia, but his feelings for her were true. This wasn't just a lie to him anymore. "I never said I didn't believe you I'm just trying to do what you asked me to." He sighed. "I'm not lying Jia, I did this because I knew you'd be tired and hungry and I wanted to make you comfortable." Silence, she processed his words, and he was getting ready to say something he never thought he would.

     He took a step to her and slightly pushed his door closed, giving them a bit of privacy. "I'm not pretending anymore Jia, I have feelings for you." She stared wide-eyed at him, he just confessed to her. "Huh" Really? That was all she had to say to his confession, she mentally slapped herself. "I was pretending for the deal but I got to know you and I like you." She blinked, before standing in front of him. "I'm sorry about how I've been acting." Silence, "I have feelings for you too, I just didn't want to ruin things for you." He smiled at her and laughed and their date started. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola!  Let's get into it, so we see that Jia has some doubts in her mind about her relationship with Jay, I hope it's her worrying about nothing. And then we see them actually confess to each other, wow!!! Let's keep going and see how the relationship goes.

Stay Safe ya'll 

~K