10

After a couple of weeks, both of them were still hurt. Jay was already in his father's company and was the head. He had gotten what he wanted, or so he thought. He sat on his desk, reading and writing on files when his mind wandered a bit and he thought about the fact that Jia would have probably come to bring him a coffee or something if she was still with him. He didn't really understand why he felt like that. He was the one that proposed the deal and the one that knew that he would have never stayed with her after this, so why did he feel like he was missing something when he had everything he wanted.

     He shook out of his head when the door opened and Mr. Kim walked in. "Are you okay Mr. Park?" He laughed, "Call me Jay" The younger one nodded and still waited for his response. And all he got was a nod from him before he told him to leave. Sunghoon had come in, he was there for an appointment with his older brother, crazy. He lived with him and still had to schedule it. "Where is he?" Mr. Kim pointed at the door as he made his way in. "Why do you look like you've been hit by a bus." Jay rolled his eyes at his younger brother, "What do you want" Sunghoon sat in front of him, "Dad told me to come talk to you about the new campaign." He mentally slapped himself, he totally forgot Sunghoon was supposed to be the main model.

     The silence from Jay hurt Sunghoon, even if he was mean to him he hated seeing him like this. He would drown himself in work just to not think about Jia, but he knew that even if his older brother fought it, he still would. Sunghoon sighed and stood up, "We can talk about it another time." He nodded. "Jia called Aera." Jay froze, but didn't turn to him. "She's going to Namsan tower, something about wanting to go back to when she was happy?" He got no response from him and left the office.

     Jia leaned onto the bus window, she wanted to leave and go somewhere where she'd be happy. After she said all those things to Jay not even her work distracted her enough. She sighed and watched the tower get closer and closer to her, she wanted to go back up there and look at Seoul and think about all her happiest memories, which even if she wanted to avoid it. Would include him. The bus stopped and she stepped off and started on her journey to the top, her thoughts took up most of her time that she hadn't even realized that she was at the top.

     She found a spot near the railing, and she could see the entire view perfectly, the weather hugged the city and made it look even more beautiful. She stared out, ignoring all the people there, she had no idea how long she was there. She thought about her dad and how happy she had been and eventually her thoughts arrived at a certain tall brown eyed boy. She admitted to herself, he made her happy with everything he did, she so desperately wanted it to be real and for him to actual fall in love with her like she was with him. She blinked, choking back her tears, she was here to be happy not to cry over Jay again.

     She had no idea how long she had been up there because the only thought that brought her back was of someone running? And the only reason she turned was to see if she had to start running too. She saw him, there was no way he was there, but it was definitely him. "Jay?" She almost whispered to herself and that was when he made eye contact with her and ran up to her. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work?" He smiled at her, "I don't care" he was a little out of breathe but managed to keep up. "Look Jia, I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to say those things and I don't even know why I said them in the first place." She stared at him, letting him say everything she assumed had wanted to say to her. "I was at work today and then I thought about you coming in and distracting me from the pile I was drowning in. I felt like I was missing something when I had everything I wanted." She shifted a bit.

     "What do you mean Jay?" He laughed, "You really want me to say it?" She nodded. "I do, because Jay, being with you has changed my life in ways that I didn't even think it could." It was his turn to listen to her, "I never wanted to break up with you, but after I thought you actually had feelings for me and then said you didn't hurt and made me feel like I never mattered to you." He reached out for her hand, "You do matter to me angel. After being in a relationship, fake or not, with you I realized that what I really want is you." He gulped. "Jia I'm so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you." She smiled and grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her, in a sweet kiss.

     The kiss was nice and short, it was as if they both wanted to tell each other that they never meant anything that happened and that they really did matter to each other. "I love you Park Jay." He smiled and took her into a tight hug, "I love you Jung Jia."

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOO! Somnium is finished!! THanks for reading everyone! Also just a quick note, next is Jake's story and it is called:

Mea

We'll see what happens with Jake, we havent seen him since he flipped on Heeseung and Ari

Stay Safe ya'll

~K