5

Jay and Jia walked out of the elevator heading to the great hall, hand in hand. "You're gonna be great." He reassured her, which in a weird way made her feel better. They walked in and headed over to the big table, she thought he had more family. They all got up and greeted him, as she silently stood next to him and introduced her to all his family. She slightly bowed to everyone and made sure she was on her bast manners.

     When they got to his parents his mother engulfed him in a hug. "Mom, this is my girlfriend Jia." She let go of her son and hugged her too. "It's so nice to meet Jay's girl! We've heard so much about you." Jia smiled. "Likewise Mrs. park." "Sweetheart call me mom." Jia smiled again. Next was his father, which just patted him on the back and turned to her. She felt intimidated but he grabbed her hand, reassuring her he was there. "Jia correct?" She nodded. "Pleasure Mr. Park."

     They sat across from Sunghoon and Aera. Sunghoon was Jay's younger brother, that she knew. Aera on the other hand she never met. "Hi I'm Aera! Sunghoons best friend." Jia introduced herself back and started conversing with her. She liked Aera she'd have to introduce her to Ari too. She saw the three of them getting to know each other and becoming friends. "Ari would like her huh." She turned to Jay and widened her eyes. "I just thought that in my head." They both smiled and laughed.

     The first day was over, Jia had just showered and dried her hair and walked out of the bathroom. Jay stared at her, how did she even look beautiful in pajamas and wet hair. He sighed and went in showering and drying his hair, once he came back out it was Jia's turn to feel the air get knocked out of her. Jay was handsome, no doubt in that but how did he even look handsome in a baggy shirt and wet hair. "Goodnight Jay." "Goodnight Jia." They both got into their beds and turned with their backs to each other.

     His family had all sorts of things planned for the next day, they were going golfing then spending the rest of the day in the pool. Jay and Jia were getting ready in their room. Jay and Jia had already put their bathing suites on and Jia could fell a slight sunburn on her neck from golfing in the sun. They were both moving coordinated around the room, making sure they had everything they needed for their afternoon, even if they knew that they could come back up at any time.

     Jia sat on one of the beach chairs next to the pool, in her sunglasses and her sundress. She hated walking around in her bathing suit, she had a nice body she just didn't like to show it off. She was on her phone, the chair next to her was still empty. Jay had said he was going to get some drinks but hasn't come back yet. "Jia!" She heard his mother and turned to look only to see her swimming to her, she sat up on the edge of her chair. "Where is Jay? You've been all alone." She smiled and the sound of glass on the table made her turn. "Sorry there was a line for the drinks."

     Jia and Jay were talking while sitting in the beach chairs, laughing and enjoying what was basically a vacation. "Let me go get my sunscreen. I'm gonna burn again." She got up and walked away from him as he nodded, walking to the elevator. "Are you sure Jia and Jay are dating?" "They haven't hugged or kissed, just held hands." "Sunghoon and Aera do that sometimes and they're just best friends." She took the stairs instead, if she walked out now they'd question her and she didn't want to face them alone.

     Jia was quiet when she came back and sat across from Jay. He noticed she was too quiet when she put sunscreen on her legs, she would have talked to him when she got back. "You okay?" He stared at her as he was some type of worry in her eyes. She stayed silent and that made him sit next to her, taking the bottle from her hands and placing it. Ext to him. "Your family thinks we aren't dating." Jay scoffed. "What?" Jia sighed and turned to face him, telling him what she heard.

     Jay sighed, of course they'd think that, because to them unless he hugs her or does some sort of PDA with her, they aren't together. It was annoying. "Are they looking." Jia looked over his shoulder, "they've been watching since you sat next to me." He nodded. "Good, now stop me if this bothers you." She had no time to respond, he started leaning in. "Are you okay if I kiss you?" She looked at him, slightly leaning back, which made him dive deeper to kiss her. "Jia." He was demanding to know if this was okay with her. "Yes." She breathed out as her back hit the chair and his lips met hers.

     Jay didn't mean to kiss her, no he did. He could have just hugged her but he wanted to kiss her, they moved in sync. It wasn't a long and intense kiss. It was a test of the waters it was sweet. He kept checking her reaction, he didn't want to overstep. But seeing her hands go to his shoulders he took the chance to place his hands on either side of her on the chair and kiss her again. When he pulled back they both met eyes and smiled. She hugged him, pulling him in and wrapping her arms around him.

     He let her go and stood up, confusing Jia a bit. He really kissed her then left? Right at that moment he turned back and extended his hand to her. "Do you want to go swimming." Jia stared at his hand then at him, before his next words made her blush and took her completely off guard. "Angel?" Jia blinked and nodded. Getting up and pulling her sundress off and following Jay into the warm pool water. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey! So Jay's mom loves Jia, Aera is Sunghoon's best friend and we know nothing of his dad. I mean let's talk about that kiss, WOAh. Just kidding, but something I do want to mention is that you'll see that each one of them has a special nickname for them. So Heeseung used love with Ari and now Jay uses angel with Jia.

Stay Safe ya'll

~K