2

Jay had his idea set, he had been wondering and planning it for some time now. And today he was going to find the girl to help him. He had it all figured out! He'd talk to them and just explain what happened and ask for their help, he introduces them to his father, they stay together while he finished inheriting his company then they stage a break up, easy. What wasn't easy was finding someone to help him, he had talked to some girls around school but he hadn't found someone who actually agreed to his idea.

     Even he knew it was a crazy idea, who would be crazy enough to even agree to do this with him? He sighed as he sat in his classroom, he was the first one to arrive because by now he thought he would have already asked someone. He could ask Nuri, but then again considering her background it might not be the best idea or he could ask Aera, but fake dating his little brothers best friend was weird even to him. Heeseung came in and sat next to him, "Why do you look so down?" He sighed to his best friend. "I haven't found anyone yet, do you or Ari know anyone?" Heeseung hummed, thinking. "I dont but I'll ask Ari and see if she knows." They both sighed and turned back to do their own thing again. Jay sighed, he really shouldn't be struggling this much, he knew that any girl he'd ask would agree so why was he doubting himself.

     Jia and Ari walked the halls, ever since they became friends they'd hang out occasionally during school and considering their classes were right across from each other, both girls walked together. "I'll see you this afternoon for the planning of Mrs. Ross's line?" Jia nodded and turned as they both disappeared into their classrooms. She walked in and sat in front of Jay, not making eye contact or even acknowledging him. He on the other hand, did notice her and stared at her for a while, he never took much attention to Jia, he probably didn't even know her name.

     Jay, Ari and Heeseung had gone to eat lunch together in the school cafeteria. Jake was supposed to join them but he had other plans. "Ari? Do you know anyone that could help Jay?" Ari looked over at Heeseung, he didn't tell her the whole story, just a small piece. Basically that he was looking for a partner to help his father's company. "You're in marketing right?" Jay nodded at her, "why don't you ask Jia! You know who Jia is right?" Heeseung nodded at Ari, he knew Jia. "Is she the girl that sat in front of us today in class?" Heeseung nodded at Jay. "So her names Jia?" Ari laughed, "Jung Jia."

     Jay stood outside the class door, waiting for his watch to say 7 pm. He felt anxious, scared, nervous, a lot in a small amount of time. He was waiting for Jia, after lunch Ari told him she had a late advertising test today and he decided he'd go and talk to her. "Thank you professor!" He straightened up when he saw her heading out of class, adjusting her bag. "Jia? You're Jung Jia?" She stared at him, why was Jay talking to her? "Yeah?" Jay felt a suddenly nervous, words threatening to stutter. "My name is-" she cut him off, adjusting her shirt. "Park Jay, I know who you are."

     They awkwardly walked next to each other out of the building, Jia had no idea why Jay had waited for her and Jay didn't know if asking her was a good idea. But he needed to do this to inherit his fathers company and he needed to know if Jia was a good fit. "Ari told me you're a marketing/advertising major." Small talk, and like any university students talking the main topic was majors! How fun. Jia nodded, "yeah and so are you right? We have some classes together." The conversation changed into the classes they shared and their thought on the topics. It felt a little bit easier.

     "So why marketing?" Jay sat on one of the benches in the park and motioned for her to sit next to him. She hesitated before giving in, "I like studying people and seeing how they will react to products and to certain types of design." Which was true, she could go into psychology or graphic design but she wanted to do both. Jay stared at her, listening to her. "And you?" He smiled, "my dad has his company and I like studying people too." They kept talking for a while longer, Jay had a pretty good idea of who she was, and what type of person she was.

     Jia liked talking to Jay, surprisingly for this being the first time she talks to him. But that question lingered in her mind as she watched him get up and continue on their walk. She stared at him, then down. "Ask" she turned to him, surprised. "What?" He laughed and took her bag from her, she looked like it was starting to weigh her down, and it was. Textbooks were heavy. "You have a question I can see it in your eyes." She laughed. "Why are you talking to me Jay. We've been in the same classes all semester and you've never been the type to come say hi."

     Jay was wondering when she'd ask, and to his fortune had already gotten to see a bit of her persona so his response would be better aimed now. "I need to some and Ari told me you'd be a good match." She raised her brow at him, she didn't believe him. And Jay knew she didn't believe him, so he sighed. "I have a deal for you, I need help." Jia nodded. "In order to inherit my fathers company I need to be dating someone with potential. It's a requirement. And Ari told me about you and from us just talking now, I think you're a good fit. Would you mind helping me Jia? Please?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI hi! So Jay is proposing a deal to Jia, I wonder how it'll go for them. Also who are Nuri and Aera?  Don't worry you'll fins out soon :) Will Jia accept his deal or not???

Stay Safe ya'll

~K