Epilouge

SIM JAEYUN, Jake laid on his dorm room floor. He was going to meet his girlfriend to eat but she surprised him with a text message when he got to his dorm. He sighed as he stared at the ceiling, his phone on the floor next to him open on the " Let's break up" text. He was hurt that she decided to text him instead of telling him to his face, but he wanted to know exactly why she came to this decision. "Why? So suddenly?" His phone beeped, meaning she responded to him. "You'll be more busy now Jake, I don't want to stand in the way of your future." He sighed again, "You won't please let's talk about this." Another beep. "No Jake, I love you, you can do this!" He dropped his phone again, if she loved him why did she do this.

     "Are you sure we should do this?" Heeseung nodded at Jay as they neared Jake's dorm., knocking. No response, all they heard was some groaning. They looked at each other before feeling around the frame for the spare key, once they got it opened the door. They saw Jake faced down onto his arm on the coffee table surrounded with green bottles. They both went up to him attempting to take it from his hands as it shook the tiny glass in front of him. "Jake?" He looked up at his friends, "leave." They looked at each other and sat down next to him and taking a drink each. "We won't ask, but you aren't drinking alone." Heeseung nodded at Jay and watched his nod in response. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEHEH sneak peak of  Jake's story:

Mea

 Let's catch up with Jake. So who is this girl that just broke his heart?

Stay Safe ya'll

~K