4

Jia and Jay sat as far away as the could from each other. Jia had told Jay about a movie she wanted to watch and he looked all over until he found it. And made a date out of it, he went to her dorm, movie in hand and with her favorite food. The food was all laid out on her coffee table and the movie was loading. Jay looked over at her, "why don't you sit closer I won't bite." He didn't even know what he was talking about or why he said that. But Jia being so far from him, felt off.

     Jia scouted closer until their arms touched, not wanting to move. It was supposed to be a comfy date, they were both is pajamas and were just watching a movie. On the other hand it was their first stay in date, all the rest have been out and they'd been well dressed up and watching for reactions. "Tell me if this makes you uncomfortable" Jia stared at him as he put his arm around he shoulders, bringing her to lay on his side. She adjusted so she was comfortable on him, she liked Jay hugging her, it was different from the other hugs they've shared. Jay watched for her reaction and seeing her adjust to be more comfortable made him smile.

     Jay was watching the movie, him and Jia have been cuddling for the entirety of it. But he still had his dads words in his mind, and he knew he'd have to ask her about it eventually. "You're comfortable you know." Jia's words snapped him out of his mind, she was comfortable like this with him. "Am I?" Jia nodded and placed her hand on his stomach, Jay tensed and then relaxed dropping his hand from her shoulder to her waist. "Come with me to my family getaway this weekend." Jia stared up at him, that was a random though Jay had and she didn't know if he said it out loud by mistake or on purpose.

     She looked at herself in the mirror, asking sure she looked okay, she was able to get some time off to join Jay. She replayed their last date in her mind, she was so comfortable with him, the way he hugged her. Stop it Jia. She had to remember that it was all fake, so she adjusted her sunglasses as her phone chimed. Jay was waiting for her downstairs. She walked out and when he saw her, he had no idea she could look that amazing. He felt the air leave his lungs before his senses came back and he went to take her bags, placing them in his trunk and getting in his car.

     The drive was longer than she had anticipated. She was full of energy, talking and playing with Jay so he wouldn't get bored. But after about three hours of that, tiredness hit her and she started laying her head sideways and catching herself before she fell asleep. "Most of my family will be there, you'll meet my parents, my little brother, some of my aunts and my grandparents." Jia lazily nodded at him, and when he turned to her and saw her tired eyes he reached over to grab her hand "sleep I'll wake you up when we get there." She protested, not wanting to leave him alone, but after telling her to get the blanket he had for her she couldn't resist and went to sleep.

     Jay liked driving, it was one of his favorite things to do to think, the first thought that entered his mind was Jia. Wait. It was supposed to be his fathers company and how he was closer to inheriting it but all that was thanks to Jia helping him. He mentally stopped again. He had big plans for the company, new projects and new plans that he knew he and Jia would do great on. Silence. He looked over at her, then back at the road. How was this one girl he met two months ago so stuck in his head? That's when he realized. Spending so much time with Jia, he actually liked her. Actually had feelings for her. That was not part of the plan.

     He parked in the lot and got out of his car, everyone arrived at the same time. He ran to the passenger side and opened the door, still seeing her asleep. "Jia wake up. We're here." He gently shook her as she stared and opened her eyes at him, then at her surroundings. "Wake up and get out okay so we can go to the room." She nodded and sat up and he disappeared to get the bags. Once she had somewhat a sense of where she was she closed the door and met with Jay. "Do you need help?" He shook his head, taking both suitcases and her bag in his hands.

     Jia looked around, it was a nice hotel and when Jay told her it was his families her eyes widened again. She stood with him as they checking in, they were all on the same floor. "Jay! How nice to see you again! Here we have the room just like you asked." She watched as the employees fawned over him and how nice he was back, cute-. "Two beds. Ocean view." He thanked them and turned to Jia, making their way into the elevator. "We're sharing a room?" He smiled awkwardly, "it be weird if I didn't stay with my girlfriend," her heart skipped a beat.

     He had never actually called her his girlfriend. "I asked for two beds so no worries, nothing weird is going to happen." She laughed and followed him to the room ,both deep in a conversation about the color beige. "You want the one near the wall? I know you like being closer to the wall, I'll take the window just in case." Jia sighed as she sat down and watched him disappear into the bathroom. He remembered what she said, thinking about it he always did. She sighed, reminding herself this was a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!! So Jia went with Jay, big surprise huh. What will his family think of her, what will happen with what they bot think know of each other.

Stay Safe ya'll

~K