Sick Wylan

Wylan was laying in bed, wide awake, with Jesper still curled around him. The only issue with this amazing scene is that Wylan felt so sick. Not a stomach sick but the a really shitty cold that could probably kill you.

As if Jesper knew something was off he shot awake, startling Wylan. "My husband senses are going off. Are you sick Wy?" Jesper asks.

"No" Wylan says, still slightly wide eyes and his arm infront of his head like a shield.

"Don't lie to me sunshine" Jesper warned and put his hand onto Wylan's forehead. "Wy, baby, you have a fever" Jesper stated in a worried tone.

"I do not!" Wylan yelled.

"Yes you do! You are as hot as fire! In multiple different ways.." Jesper mumbled the last part to himself.

Wylan blushed and you could really see it since he looked more pale than a ghost.

"Well tough luck but I am taking care of you sunshine and guess what? I can't even get sick so I can cuddle you all I want" Jesper smiled and kisses his husband's forehead. "I'll be back with the soup" Jesper smiled and walked downstairs.

Wylan groaned as he was hoping to get some stuff done at the workshop instead laying in bed, being bored out his mind while his amazing husband takes care of everything. It sort of bothered Wylan in a way, he released Jesper does a lot of stuff for him and he never says thank you or sometimes he just pushes him away. Suddenly he felt sad and curled up into the blankets, hoping they would swallow him whole.

Jesper came back with some soup about an hour later and placed it next to Wylan, waking him up. "Sorry" Jesper whispered, kissing Wylan's forehead, heading back to the door.

"Where you going?" Wylan asked.

"I'm going to get you some medicine, eat the soup or else no cuddles" Jesper warned, pointing a finger at Wylan. Wylan whined as Jesper left.

After about 10 minutes Wylan finished the soup and decided to go to the workshop. Yes he heard what jesper said and he never said no workshop.

After 30 minutes in the workshop Jesper came in with a massive blanket, staring at Wylan as if he just stabbed him in the back.

Wylan just gave him a smile and Jesper started stepping closer, silently. Wylan's smile fell.

Jesper started to unfold the blanket, still keeping eye contact with Wylan.

Before Wylan had the chance to run he got engulfed into the blanket and carried by Jesper.

Jesper carried him upstairs to their bed and gently put him down. Wylan popped his head out, looking at a disappointed Jesper.

Before he apologised Jesper layed next to him and pulled him towards his chest.

"Never do that again. You scared me" Jesper started, kissing Wylan's forehead.

The end.

//
A/n: THIS IS MY 30TH CHAPTER!!!