Chapter One

-Third Person-

(This cases not only involve like Ed, Lorraine, Amy and Annabelle, there's also with Janice, Linda, Cindy and Judy.)

"Be with me Lord, in my hour of need

"Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. Nor for the pestilence that walked in the darkness. Nor for the destruction casted at noonday. Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. Because thou hast, made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most high, thy habitation. 

Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. There's shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come night thy dwelling.

Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

The Warrens, Annabelle, Janice, Linda, the Glatzers and Mr. Johnson, sat in the living room, saying prayers for the innocent eight-year-old boy, that was held by his mother. The house they were staying at was all destroyed and scratched up by an inhuman force.

"Let's take a break, shall we?" Ed asked as he closed the book that he held. The living room was covered in candles, all of them illuminating small light.

The Glatzers went to the dinging room while the Warrens, Annabelle, Linda and Janice went in the kitchen.

Amy leaned against the door frame and stared at her family.

"Amy, are you all right?" Lorraine said from behind her.

"I'm fine, It's just... I haven't seen anything like this before..." Amy whispered. Lorraine, Judy, Janice, Linda and Cindy looked at her in sadness, placing her palm on the woman's shoulder.

"You'll be fine, Amy." Judy said as she nod.

The experts walked towards the family and sat down.

"He can't take much more of this." The boy's father exclaimed, as Mr. Johnson led the boy to his room to sleep.

"He won't have to. Things will move quickly now that the exorcism's been approved. Father Gordon is on his way." Ed said, as Mr. Johnson walked back from the boy's room.