Chapter Four

-Third Person-

"Well, that was a long ride

"Well, that was a long ride..." Amy commented who was hug with Annabelle, stretching her back as she got out of the car. Ed, Lorraine, Cindy, Judy, Janice, Linda and Annabelle got out of the car as well, already approaching the retired Father Kastner.

'Could've waited for me...'

"Father Kastner." Ed called, as he took off his glasses and smiled at him, as well as Lorraine, gently smiling at him. Amy quickly walked up to the three as Father Kastner slowly looked up at them after feeding his chickens.

"I didn't hear the car drive in." Father Kastner said as he stared at the trio. "Would either of you care for an omelet?" He asked as he motioned for the eggs that he held.

"We had breakfast before we left home." Ed laughed. "I'm Ed Warren, this is my wife Lorraine, and this is our daughter Amy, Cindy and Judy." Ed said as he extended his hand for the Father to shake.

"I have chicken on my hands." Amy snorted and coughed into her fist to cover her laughter.

The Father left to sit on his front porch, the Warrens, Janice, Linda and Annabelle following in suit, softly chuckling at the situation that happened.

Father Kastner, Ed, Lorraine, Amy, Cindy and Judy sat down while Janice, Linda and Annabelle stood with crossed arms and leaning on the wall of the house.

Amy handed the Father the folder that held the picture of the curse inside. The Father opened it and looked at it.

"Forget you ever saw this."

"What?" Amy commented.

"You've seen it before?" Lorraine asked politely.

"No. But I've seen ones like it. This is sophisticated. It's a very nasty piece of work." Father Kastner explained.

"But why?" Judy asked.

"David, the little boy who was possessed, he didn't do anything wrong. Why would someone target this family?" Ed added.