=7=

Jennifer's POV

The next morning i wake up still with a huge smile on my face and just stare at the ceiling for a moment smiling my head off.

My mother comes into my room with my breakfast and hands me it before walking out the room.  I begin to my your breakfast and then a text appears on my phone with a number I don't recognise.

 The text reads "Meet me at the boat dock at 4pm" I search my bag and pull out the piece of paper Harryhanded me the other day and the numbers match.

I smile to myself as I rename the number as "HarryConnick".

 I finish off my breakfast and put the plate on the landing for my mother to take downstairs.

 I get dressed into grey jogger bottoms and a white top. I leave my hair down and put a white hair band in to keep it out my eyes. I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face then come out to check the time. 

 "1pm that's fine" I think to myself.

 The next few hours pass by and I spend them catching up with my friends back in New York on Facebook and listening to my favourite artists on my cd player- Janet Jackson and Madonna.

 I hear the doorbell ring and my mother's voice inviting someone in. I go out onto the stairs and watch from there like the first time I laid eyes on Harry.

 I can hear someone talking to my father and I recognise the accent and know exactly who it is. My mother goes back to watching TV and my father goes into the study to find something.

Harrynotices me sitting on the stairs and waves. I wave back at him. I get a text through and take out my phone.

 It's from Harryand reads "Meet me on your drive in 15 minutes".

 I look at him a little strange. He nods his head.

I run upstairs to get ready. Harrysays goodbye to my parents and goes outside and waits for me at the end of our driveway  but out of sight.

I come downstairs after putting on my white converse trainers. "I'm going out for a walk" I say to my parents.

"How long will you be" my mother asks. "A while I want to explore" I reply.

 I go outside to meet Harrystanding on the drive. "Hey" He says to me.

"Hi" I reply with a smile. "You look nice" He tells me. "Not so bad yourself" I reply.

"So I thought maybe you might come on my boat with me today" He asks. "Of course I'd love to" I say to him. Harrysmiles at me and starts to walk to the beach; I follow him walking by his side.

 After 10 minutes Harry and I reach the beach and walk towards his boat.