Episode 2: New Beginnings

(The episode begins with Jaime testing out his new powers, flying and practicing his hand-to-hand combat skills. He struggles to control the Scarab's power, causing his armor to malfunction and nearly causing him to crash into a building)

(The one and only Dr. Fate, a young sorceress, appears and offers to help him hone his abilities. He explains that he has been tracking the Scarab and recognizes its power. Jaime is hesitant at first, but Traci convinces him to trust her and let her help him)

NOTE: I just really happen to like the idea of Dr. Fate being in this TV Show for his connections to Egypt. Also, Dr. Fate dies in Black Adam but with him, I'm giving him an Obi-Wan Kenobi situation where he dies, but he reappears.

(As Jaime trains with Dr. Fate, he discovers that he has his own powers, including the ability to manipulate magical energy. Dr. Fate teaches Jaime how to focus his own energy and control the Scarab's power)

(Meanwhile, Jaime's best friend Paco becomes suspicious of the Scarab and its connection to the Reach. He begins to investigate on his own and discovers that the aliens are still on Earth and planning another attack)

(As Jaime and Dr.Fate continue to train, they are attacked by a group of Reach soldiers. Jaime struggles to control the Scarab's power, but Dr. Fate helps him focus and control the energy. Together, they defeat the Reach and save the city)

(The episode ends with Jaime and Paco talking about the events of the day. Paco is still skeptical of the Scarab, but Jaime reassures him that he can control it)