Episode 5: Battle for El Paso

(The episode begins with Jaime Reyes, also known as Blue Beetle, patrolling the streets of El Paso, Texas. As he flies over the city, he spots a group of heavily armed men robbing a bank. Blue Beetle quickly intervenes and tries to stop the robbers, but he's outnumbered and outgunned)

(Meanwhile, at the Reach Mothership, Khaji Da, the scarab that gives Blue Beetle his powers, detects a massive energy signature coming from El Paso. The Reach agents on board the ship identify the energy as belonging to Black Beetle, one of their most dangerous enemies)

(Back in El Paso, Blue Beetle is still fighting the robbers when he's suddenly attacked by Black Beetle. The two Beetles engage in a fierce battle that quickly draws the attention of the entire city)

(As the battle rages on, Blue Beetle realizes that he can't defeat Black Beetle alone. He contacts his friends and asks for their help. The Teen Titans arrive just in time to assist Blue Beetle in his fight against Black Beetle.

(Together, Blue Beetle and his friends are able to subdue Black Beetle and save El Paso from destruction. As Black Beetle is taken into custody, Blue Beetle reflects on the importance of teamwork and the value of having friends he can count on)

(The episode ends with Blue Beetle and his friends and family celebrating their victory over Black Beetle and the Reach, while Khaji Da warns them that their fight is far from over)