Zim's Realization (19)

(Zim's POV)

After hanging out with the Mabel human, I watched as the Dib went into the woods with the other twin. That same feeling formed in my squeedlyspooch as I saw him laughing and smiling. "Zim?" Mabel says causing me to jump. "Oh Mabel human, what is it." I look at the human girl.  "Zim you can just call me Mabel you know." She says. "Mabel Zim has a question?" I ask her. "Ok go ahead and ask Zim." She says joyful. "I keep getting this weird feeling in my squeedlyspooch when I see the Dib Stink talking to other humans." I say. "What's a squeedlyspooch?" Mabel asks confused. I point to my chest/stomach area "its located somewhere in this area of my body." I tell her. She gasps as stars form in her eyes. "Your either in love or jealous." She says excitedly.  "What does jelly have to do with the Dib Human?" I ask looking at her confused.  "No jealous is when you feel upset that someone is doing something with someone else that isn't you." She explains. "What is this love you mentioned?" I ask her. Her eyes began to sparkle even more than before, if that was even possible. She pulls out a small device and shows me the meaning of this love thing. My eyes widen as I realize I was feeling something only a defective Irken would feel. "NOOOOOO!!!" I scream as   tears sizzle down my face. "Zim!?" Mabel shouts as grabs me to stop me from falling off the bed. I just wrap my arms around the human and girl and sob. "Zim what's wrong?" I hear her ask. "Zim's a de-defective...." I say between sobs. GIR rushes in and joins in on the hug as I let out the unstoppable tears.

(Mabel's POV)

After Zim cried himself to sleep in my arm ,after I wiggled free I put him under my covers with GIR still asleep hugging him. I closed the door behind me as I headed downstairs. "Mabel right?" Zib asks "Yeah?" I say. "Why did Zim scream?" He asks me. "He didn't say anything other than that he's a defective, whatever that means." I say sadly before going to wait for Dipper and Dib to get back. Zib follows me though. "Wait Mabel!" He shouts. I look at him confused. "Want to umm hangout?" He asks me nervously. I would normally be hanging out with Gaz right now, but she went to the arcade to keep herself sane for a while. "Sure I guess." I say. He smiled and I noticed how his teeth looked like Zim's. "Why do you look like Dib,but have some of the same features as Zim?" I ask him. "Oh well that is a long story..." he starts to say. Suddenly Grunkle Ford walks in. "Well Zib was it, I was hoping you'd explain that to me." Grunkle Ford says. "Grunkle Ford can I listen to his explanation too?" I ask due to me being extremely curious about Zib. "Sure I guess." He says.