A new family member

A tall man with white clothes was looking carefully at the paper with his dark purple eyes. But soon someone destroyed the peace.

"Dostooooooy!" A white-haired man with a scar on his left eye shouted. Then two people were dragging the white-haired man.

"Leave Master alone! He needs to leave after two days!" A man who look like a butler with a bandage on his head said. "But, I am bored..." The man whined. Then the dark-haired man stood up and took his coat and white-furred ushanka.

"Master?" The butler said. As the dark-haired man took on his coat and ushanka, he stopped to walk.

"Nikolai, Ivan, and Alexander." The man called three men. Then he turned his head. "Please don't do anything while I'm gone." The man said.

Ivan stood up. "Of course Master Dostoevsky," Ivan said as he bowed to an aristocrat.

Japan, Yokohama

The man was walking around on the Japanese road to have a nice walk. He noticed a building. 'Hm, it's a place of nowhere. How come here is a building?' The man thought as he walked closer. There, he stood in front of the metal gate and saw through them a bunch of children.

With white clothes. The boys were wearing white shirts and shorts. And the girls had white dresses.

The man just looked at them as they were laughing and playing. As he continued to look, a man with bowl-cut hair appeared.

"What are you doing here?" The man asks. "I'm sorry if I looked suspicious. But I am not a creep." The dark-haired man explained.

"Are you here to adopt a child?" The bowl-cut man asks. "That is right." The dark-haired man said.

But that was a lie. He never thought to have a child after what his parents do to him.

Then the bowl-cut man opened the gates and let the dark-haired man come inside.

"I am the Director of this Orphanage. What is your name?" The director asks. "Dostoevsky Fyodor." Fyodor presented himself in Japanese style.

Inside the orphanage

"Why does everyone have white clothes?" Fyodor asks as he and the director. "To have equality. No comparing of who's clothes is better." The director said.

A small white-haired boy with a black stripe going down. With a bandage on the left side of his face. He was hiding behind the door, just taking a peek. And Fyodor noticed the boy. He walked towards the door and opened it widely.

The boy was scared.

"Ah! Nakajima!" The director shouted. And the boy shivered a lot.

Fyodor just looked at the boy.

Then the director ran towards the boy. "Where have you been?! I was looking after you!" The director said.

Fyodor understood that he was lying. The boy's, reaction stood confusion. "Sorry about this Dostoevsky-san. He sometimes gets lost and we workers need to look after him." The director said.

"Are you sure?" Fyodor asks. "Yes, I am! He is just too energetic."The director looked at the boy.

Fyodor roughly pushed the director and kneeled to the child.

"What the?!" The director said. "Are you ok?" Fyodor asks as he placed his gloved hand on the boy's shoulder. As he heard these three warm words, he broke down. As he was crying, he hugged the man.

Fyodor only hugged the boy tightly.

"Dostoevsky-san, the boy is imagining a lot of things.  I swear...!" The director said. Fyodor only gave him the death stare.