Port Mafia

Atsushi and the others were doing their work, and Kunikida didn't notice the animal in the office until Dazai came inside. "Ugh, what a pain...." Dazai said. "Did you at least relax for a moment?" Kunikida asks as he stood up. "Oh, that. Well I tried, but you know. Huh? Atsushi-kun? What are you doing here?" Dazai was shocked to see Fyodor's son here.

"Oh, Atsushi is officially part of the Armed Detective Agency. By agreement that President and Dostoevsky made." Kunikida said. Dazai only looked at Kunikida, then at Atsushi. But he soon noticed. "Wait, is that a cat?" Dazai asks. "Huh?" Kunikida looked at his colleagues.

Then Atsushi lifted the cat. "Ah! Fedora! Aw! You did bring her!" Yosano said as she took Fedora. "She is a pretty calm cat. And she likes people." Atsushi said. "No animals here! Lad! You should have not brought the cat here!" Kunikida began to yell. 

Then Fukuzawa opened the door. "Uh! President!" Kunikida said. Yosano only smiled. "Whose cat?" Fukuzawa asks.

Atsushi stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry, that is my cat," Atsushi said. 

"Next time tell you you take your cat," Fukuzawa said. Atsushi quickly stood up and saw Fukuzawa patting Fedora in his arms. Atsushi didn't know what to say. "I told you, he loves cats," Yosano said. 

"I just hope he doesn't steal her from me..." Atsushi said.

Two weeks later

"Has anyone seen Atsushi?" Yosano asks. "He said he will take two weeks off," Kunikida said. "Huh?! Is he sick?!" Yosano said.

"Nope, he just has someone to visit from Russia," Dazai said. "Someone from Russia?" Yosano asks.

"Yea, and he asked me to look after Fedora in the meantime," Fukuzawa said while patting Fedora. "Fedora!" Yosano was close to Fukuzawa to look at the cat.

Airport

A 14-year-old girl came from the baggage reclaim area and was looking around. Soon someone hugged her from behind. She looked up and saw Atsushi. "Atsushi!" She said and hugged her. "You missed me?" Atsushi asks. "You were gone too long!" The girl said. 

"Sorry, Kyouka. Anyways, let me take your baggage." Atsushi said as he held the baggage. "Will we go to your new place?" Kyouka asks. "Yea, that's right. But I need to take Fedora from my work first." Atsushi said. "Isn't she at your place?" She asks. "No, she is too attached to be with people," Atsushi said.

Armed Detective Agency

"Good morning!" Atsushi said. "Oh, hello!" "Good morning!" Everyone greeted. Akutagawa was silent as usual. But he soon noticed the girl. "Your love interest?" Akutagawa asks. Atsushi only smiled as he showed his clenched arm and it turned into a tiger hand. "One more word till, and you will lose your life!" Atsushi threatened his coworker. Akutagawa only gulped.

"FYI, she is my sister," Atsushi said as he deactivated his ability. "Ahh! Did Fyodor also adopt her!" Yosano asks. 

Kyouka only nodded her head. "Wait, you can Japanese?" Yosano asks. "I'm Japanese. I'm Kyouka Fyodorovna Izumi." Kyouka presented herself. "What's up with Fedor and this middle name?!" Yosano asks. "That is our father's name. To show who's children we are." Atsushi said. "So, you easily show who's your dad?" Tanizaki asks. "No, there is a lot of Fyodors in Russia," Atsushi said.