{Prolouge}

On a dark stary with a bright full moon, deep with in the forest the blue moon just had a run in with rouges which put the pack into a depressed and weak state. The pack was able to scare off the rouges but not at the cost of losing many many od their warriors. As the rest of the pack returns, they were told one of the pregnant betas of the pack had just givin birth. And so most of the pack members go to the hospital to see the new pup, but as everyone got their and seen the the pup, to their surprise . . . . . The pup was an omega . . .

For other packs this wouldn't be much of a problem. But it was for the blue moon pack. The blue moon pack was known for being poor and one of the most unsuccessful packs to live, they also were the only pack to never have an omega born into their pack. After seeing this many of the pack members growled and looked at the pup in disgust, and hatred. Many believed that this omega was a curse among their pack, due to the rouge attack and now an omega that was born on the very day alot of wolves lost their very lives was a scar that was now visible and wouldn't fade away anytime soon for the pack.

The pack couldn't exile the pup though until she was 18. Many just said to keep her and what little worth she has as a little servant. So the pack and even the pup's own mother agreed. In all of wolfin history, this had to be the worst full moon, for the blue moon pack . . . . .

____________