{8. Vanilla, and blood}

The next day, [Y/n] and opal were waiting at the front door of their pack house, waiting for one of the blood moon's warriors to pick them up. They never yave them a specific time on when they were ccoming, and just said early in the morning. So both you and opal woke up at 5am in the morning to not leave a bad impression on the warriors that were coming to pick you two up.
_________________

You were waiting with opal and your mother, alpha Vox, and a few warriors. You packe d all your clothes, and to many that would be weird seeing how this was a temporary vist. But you only had about three pairs of, somewhat wearable clothes.

Your mother, or anyone else in the pack didn't bother to buy you clothes, and the only time they would even give you some new clothes is every new year's. But the clothes were some handy downs from ethier other pack members that had those clothes torn up, or from a trash can.

You were able to use the laundry matt thank God. Cause if you didn't have access to it, you wouldn't even be wearing these clothes.

You packed nothing else and only clothes since you had nothing else to pack. So now, it was just a matter of waiting for the beta warriors from the blood moon pack to pick you up.

You were waiting patiently, unlike someone who was more than pissed off...

"Why the hell did they not give us a time? I'm soo tired.." Opal whined.

"Listen dear they'll be here soon, just be patient." Your mother cooed trying to avoid one of opal tantrums.

But before your annoying sister, opal could talk back to your mother, you all heard a sound of car engine, making you both turn to the side of the road and saw some fancy black car a bit simular to a limo, just smaller.

The car parked infront of the two of you and the window rolled down revealing a black haird beta, with a cheerful, and wide smile.

"Hey there, I'm sero one of the betas of the blood moon pack. And I came here to pick up opal, and her guardian?" The guy spoke and looked at opal then you.

Though his eyes seemed to widen a bit his expression become a more questionable one as he looked at you. His gaze softened a bit before he looked behind you and saw a few warriors standing by including this "alpha" Bakugou was talking about.

"I thought your alpha was supposed to come with you" alpha Vox huffed, his voice laced in annoyance.

"He had other things to take care of, he'll meet opal and her guardian at our pack house"

"Fine then, also feel free to use opals guardian, she can handle a few jobs on her own if you need the help."

Sero narrowed his eyes at the alpha before simply just nodding.

"We can handle our own problems, so then shall we get a move on?"

Opal galdy got into the car taking the back seat by the left window and closed the door.

You hesitantly opened the car door and stepped inside sitting and closed the door. You heard click, and looked over at opal seeing she buckled up, and you quickly did the same.

You heard the engine start as the whole car began to vibrate, and within a few seconds the car started to move.

You hear opal saying her goodbyes to your mother and the rest of the pack, not really surprised that they never said atlest one goodbye to you. But it didn't matter, you didn't need to hear a goodbye from them...

The car drives through your pack's small city, but this time It was more of a broken down city. There were sink holes everywhere along thw roads, along with half of the sidewalks here being crumbled up. It was like a distopian city, you would read in the books you were able to steal and read.