06 | office

chapter 6

----------

----------

FLASHBACK

The speakers of the school made a sound before a stern voice spoke out of it. Everyone in the room waited in silence. After all, the speakers being used mostly mean someone will get sent to the office.

"Matthew G. please come to the office immediately, thank you"

END OF FLASHBACK

"bro... what did you do?" Frank whispered as he stared at the male in confusion "Oh crap.." the boy murmured "well.. it's hard to explain.. see you later" he said before grabbing his bag and walking out the classroom.

The hallways we're silent other than the distant voices coming from the classrooms. If it wasn't for the brightly decorated hallways this place would've looked like it jumped out of a horror movie. As he reached the end of the hall he slowly opened the door.

"Hello Matthew, please take a seat" the principal stated in a serious voice, everyone was always on their best behavior infront of him due to his serious demeanor. Matthew slowly sat in the seat and waited, even though he already knew what was going to happen.

"Someone mentioned to me you've been selling illegal substances around the school. Is that true, Matthew?" The principal interrogated the young man as he raised his eyebrows while fixing the random pieces of paper on his desk.

"Sir please let me explain.. It's not actual drugs it's just crushed up rocks.." the boy tried to explain, knowing how foolish the situation is. "Matthew I hope you know, whether this is a joke or not your behavior is very inappropriate."

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to give you detention and you're going to have to pay a fine." the principal stated in a sad tone. "I... I understand, I'm very sorry this won't happen again" he said before standing up and walking out of the office

He sighed as he walked out of the office in shame. This surely isn't good for his already ruined reputation. Soon, the boy reached the classroom and walked in as he ignored all the weird looks being shot in his direction.

"Hey, you good?" his seatmate asked, adjusting his gray cardigan. Matthew had to admit, he had good style. From cardigans and sweaters to hairstyles, Frank had always made sure to dress to impress. "No.. I have detention, once again" he sighed and slouched in his chair.

"Aw man that sucks, may I ask why?" Frank said as he rested his cheek on his palm. "well you know about our 'rock powder' right?" he stated. "of course, it's you're most successful business after all" he chuckled at the boy. "yeah yeah whatever.. well someone called the cops on me" he said.

"Dude the cops got involved?" the male said in shock as his eyes widened. "yeah I legit just said so-" he got cut off when he suddenly got smacked in the head. "okay okay I'm sorry" Matthew said before covering his face with his hands. "gosh what is up with people and trying to hit me.." he whispered to himself.

"I think I know who called the cops .." Frank stated as he tightened his grip on his pencil. "that witch."

To be continued..