12 | unknown

chapter 12

----------

----------

FLASHBACK

"we're not dating! We only really met a few hours ago actually" Matthew defended, waving his hands aggressively as Joseph continued to evolve into a tomato. "ohh my bad, well enjoy your food!" the kind lady waved at them, watching as they both disappeared into the crowd.

As the two walked to the next location, they babbled and babbled about their lives to eachother. Seeming to not notice the burning stare coming from a specific someone in the crowd..

END OF FLASHBACK

"excuse me! Hey!" a loud voice rang through the crowd as the two turned around, revealing a boy running up to them. Joseph looked at the boy in confusion as Matthew processed the boy running up to them.

"... Frank? It's nice to see you here" Matthew smiled at the boy who was breathing rather heavily. "did you happen to see barbie dolls anywhere" Frank asked, eyes darting in a panick. "oh yeah just a few minutes ago, why are you so panicked..?" Matthew asked suspiciously.

"Cindy started a fight with me then suddenly started crying and accusing me of bullying her after I fought back" the boy said, gritting his teeth. "you and I both know what happens next, she'll report me to the office-" he paused, out of breath. "then you'll get suspended, again" Matthew finished his sentence for him, Frank nodding as he wiped the sweat on his forehead.

While the two were in their own world, Joseph was standing there in confusion, again. "uh pardon me but who are you" the boy spoke up, eyebrows furrowing. "I could say the same to you, I'm Frank. Frank Cooper, Matthews seatmate" the male introduced, wiping away the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead.

"I'm a deep fried potato" Joseph grinned at him, receiving a 'are you being for real' look from the other two boys. "just kidding, I'm Joseph Miller. I bailed Matthew out from jail!" the boy exclaimed rather proudly. "I guess that explains how he's here" Frank muttered, Matthew glaring at Joseph.

"moving on, how'd you end up here? I thought you had homework?" Matthew asked, remembering the time he asked Frank to hang out but got declined. "ohh right about that.. Natasha told me she'd help me with my homework if I'd go to the themepark with her because Bailey ditched her last minute" he explained.

They sat in an awkward silence before Matthew spoke. "well we gotta go now, we have some friends waiting for us after all" Matthew said to the boy, who nodded in response before waving goodbye. "I can't believe you introduced yourself as a potato.." Matthew grumbled. "well it was funnier in my head okay" Joseph argued.

[ T I M E  S K I P ]

"well yall really took your time huh" Athena complained, Wendy glaring at the two boys. "we came across Frank on the way to buy fries okay, here's your food" Matthew explained, handing the girls their food. "how come so many random people that you happen to know keep popping up out of no where? I've been introduced to like 15 people today" Joseph asked curiously, a hint of sass evident in his tone.

"he's a dude magnet of some sort, attracts dudes subconsciously yet fails to pull any ladies" Wendy laughed, munching on her corndogs. "at some point he tried to hit on a random customer in the café we work at, turns out the dude had a boyfriend" Wendy rambled, Athena and Joseph laughing.

"it's not my fault he was hot!" he argued. "I beg to differ, you think everyone's hot" Athena replied, sipping on her water. "well, you aren't wrong" Matthew replied, making everyone at the table laugh.

The group sat there for about 2 hours, just talking about random stories and ranting about their lives. Well, it was mainly Matthew ranting while Athena and Wendy reply and give him advice, while Joseph replied every now and then. They switched through different topics as well, at some point they talked about eric cartman, next was school, etc.

Soon they decided to become an official friend group, naming their group the 'CLASSIC CREW' due to all of them going to the same elementary school. Overall life was slowly getting better, as if Matthew wasn't arrested and bailed out a few hours ago.

Matthew smiled at the group infront of him. Soon he received a notification on his phone, he looked away before looking at the message.

5:37pm

[ UNKNOWN ]

UNKNOWN
Theme parks are fun, especially with friends.. don't you agree?

To be continued..