19 ━ trapped

━

CHAPTER NINETEEN
Trapped

          HARLEY RAN INTO the English classroom, completely unprepared for the scene in front of her. Her head was still banging and she leaned against the doorway. She glanced forward to see Lydia tied up in a chair, burn marks on her neck.

"Lydia!" Harley called as she rushed to her friend and knelt down next to her. "Are you okay?"

Lydia nodded vigorously, tears staining her cheeks. "Yeah." She croaked out.

Harley quickly untied the ropes around her arms and turned to Scott and Stiles. "What the hell happened?"

"It's Miss Blake." Scott said solemnly. "She's the Darach."

Harley straightened. "What?" She exclaimed. She looked at Stiles who stared out at the broken window, his eyes glassy with tears. "Stilinski, what's wrong? What happened?"

"She took my dad." Stiles informed shakily. "She's going to kill him."

Harley looked down at the crushed sheriff's badge on the floor. Anger rose in her, her hands balling into fists. She turned around.

"Stiles?" She called, gently placing a hand on his arm. At her touch, Stiles finally tore his eyes away from the window and looked down at her. She swallowed, he looked so broken and she hated it. Stiles was the good. He didn't deserve to be going through this. "I know what you're feeling right now. But it's not too late. We have to go."

He didn't break his gaze from hers and nodded. "Okay."

Allison and Isaac rushed into the room, the former immediately going over to Lydia. "What happened?"

"Take Lydia home." Harley ordered. "Our English teacher is a murderer."

"And where are you going?" Isaac asked.

"To Derek's. This is the second time one of his girlfriends turned out to be a murder."

          IF IT WEREN'T for the fact that Miss Blake knew Sheriff Stilinski's whereabouts, she would have enjoyed Derek sucking the life out of her especially the poor innocent act she had just put on, but they needed her alive.

"Derek! We need her alive! Derek, stop!" Harley yelled as she grabbed the man's arm, refraining him from using her claws on her.

Derek squeezed Jennifer's neck one last time before he dropped her to the floor.

"That's right, you need me." She said tauntingly, her head inhumanly snapped towards the trio as thunder clapped outside. "All of you."