12 || grom

"that all happened in two days?" asked harper walking to school with willow by her side.

"I was absent for one day" she mumbled to herself placing her head on her hand shaking her head.

"don't worry, tonight's grom, there's no doubt you will miss this" said willow grabbing her hand leading her to luz and gus who were already talking.

"hey willow! and harper" luz greeted.

"hey guys, what you guys talking about?" asked willow letting go of harpers hand, harper looked down missing the small touch but brushed it off.

"gus was just telling me about your witchy version of prom, well grom!" said luz holding her arms up.

"gus told me about that being grom queen, king or royalty is not ideal?" asked luz looking at the three witches.

willow was about explain when harper cut her off.

"to put it short, it's a death wish"

willow nudge her side earned a groan from harper.

they heard a yell from the other side of the room, looking at the direction of the yell they spotted boscha clutching her chest.

the trio stared at her confused but slightly worried, while harper stared at her boredly, immediately knowing this was her plan.

"don't you think you should help her?" asked willow holding harper's arm while looking up at her.

"nah, paramedics are coming anyways" harper pointed out, boscha being taken by the paramedics.

"is... is there a cure doc?" asked boscha still in 'pain'.

"there is one... a perfect date to grom" the paramedic said excitedly, the other paramedic pushed the bed near to skara.

"if it is, then" boscha sat up, down on one knee holding her chest "skara... will you go to grom with me?" she held up a still beating heart with the word 'grom' writting on it.

skara happily squealed hugging boscha tightly "yes!" the students around them cheered, boscha standing up from the bed carrying skara in her arms.

the trio stared at the couple amused, while harper clapped with the rest of the students, staring at them amused.  

while the trio talked harper sneaked a red note to willows pocket, before saying she had to go before greeting the three goodbye.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

after amity had left, luz wanting to go after her but willow stopped her.

"hey willow" gus called out, the plant witch looked at the younger boy confused.

"whats that letter?" asked gus pointing at the red note inside her pocket.

willow took out the red letter confused, she opened the folded note with a short poem.

As a token for my love
i ask you to be my grom
if you wish to know who i am,
meet me behind this hell

"i think they meant behind the school" willow thought to herself, she excused herself making her way to the back of the school.

she peaked around, to see no other than harper, surprising willow.

"harper?" she asked walking forward to approach closer the bard.

"hey" the bard innocently smiled, trying to hide her nervousness.

willow smiled back giggling, "you're the one who gave me the letter?"