heaven bought me you

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

»»»»

"you know, i had a nightmare last night," sapnap says, passing the blunt to quackity.

the ravenette takes it. he doesn't react much to the information, since he's well aquatinted with sapnap's night terrors, but the fact that sapnap felt the need to bring it up intrigues him enough to ask, "what about?" as he slips the re-rolled cigar between his lips.

"unimportant," sapnap answers, but the way he says it makes it pretty darn obvious that it is important. "i was just saying because it's been a couple of days since i've had one," he explains, taking the blunt back again as quackity exhales.

"maybe it's all those drugs you did last night," quackity replies light-heartedly, but the underlying message in his words is dead serious. "can you even remember what you did?"

sapnap groans, hanging his head back against the couch. "i don't want to remember," he says with a sigh, figuring that was a better answer than the truth (which, of course, is no).

quackity scoffs at his friend, kicking his feet up onto the table in front of them. "yeah, well at least you got all of your shit for free. i checked my bank this morning and i spent 150 dollars on drinks, not including cash."

sapnap lolls his head to the side, eyes wide as he looks over at his friend. "how is that even possible?" he asks. "how are you not like... dead?"

"most of them weren't for me," quackity shrugs whilst disappointedly shaking his head at past him, "i was with a group of like four girls for most of the night."

"player," sapnap mumbles playfully, taking a long inhale of the blunt. he sucks it back into his lungs, feeling his body relax further and further as the drugs settle into his system. he blows the smoke out slowly and passes it back to quackity. "and you didn't even get pussy out of it."

"well, i would've if someone didn't demand i come home and cuddle them," quackity retorts, raising an eyebrow at the ravenette.

sapnap doesn't feel bad because he knows that quackity would've come home with him whether he asked him to or not. sapnap was so gone he probably wouldn't've even made it home without him.

he didn't explain what happened with punz, but quackity could obviously put together that it didn't end on particularly good terms. he tried to hide it, but sapnap knew that quackity could tell he felt lonely, even in the middle of a dance floor full of people.

"don't even pretend like you don't love my cuddles," sapnap scoffs, exaggeratedly rolling his eyes at the other boy. "you slept like a baby."

"a suffocating baby, maybe," quackity quips, fondly shaking his head through a short laugh, "your idea of cuddles are just laying on top of me!"

sapnap joins the other boy's laughter, unable to argue with what is very much true. he's always liked using people as body pillows, though maybe he should've held back a bit on his smaller friend. suppose he's just gotten used to sleeping with someone bigger than him.

their laughter is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"oh shit," quackity says, looking over his shoulder towards the sound. "should i put out the blunt?" he wonders.