Chapter 5

Hi guys! Sorry for the very upload :(. Lot of stuffs ar going on right know :(...
As you see, I changed the title so yeah :))   But, I hope all of you guys like it :))))).
-------------------------------------------------
Layla's Pov.

   Thunders are booming throughout the house, I was currently lying in my bed covered in my huge fluffy blanket and clutching my pillow for dear life. I admit, I am very scared of thunder. I hope this storm stops earlier, I still have to meet Chelsea because we haven't been hanging out for a long time. Why does everytime we tried to hang out it will always be cancelled?

   My guilt is rising up from seven to ten. I feel so bad right now. Why coudn't we go out like other bestfriends do?

   I call Chelsea to tell her that I coudn't go because of the storm. I quickly type her number and patiently waited untill she answer. It took a couple of rings until she answer.

"Oh my god Layla! I'm so sorry we have to cancel our day out because of the storm."

"I was about to say that to you, but I guess you knew. Don't be sorry I should be the one who say that. I've been canceling our meeting because of family matters. I am so so sorry." I said really guilty.

"Oh don't be, everything happens for a reason. " as she said that there's a huge thunder boomed outside the house. I screamed in shock and fright.

"Oh my god, Layla! Are you okay? Oh god! You're afraid of thunder. I'm coming this ins-"

"No! Don't it's too dangerous out there. Stay at home, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Are you really really sure?"

"You know that I'll call you if I need you right?"

"Okay. Just call me if you need me."

"Yes, mother." I said sarcastically.

"Bye, take care!"

"You too."

   As I put my phone down, another boom of thunder echoed through the house. I clutch me pillow more close to me than anything possible. I am starting to regret that I declined Chelsea's offer to come. I wish someone is with me, like Brooklyn. Wait. What? Brooklyn? No. This can't be. I can't think of him. Or can I? Oh shut it. Admit it. You like Brooklyn. You just let your pride coming into you, that's why you can't admit it.

   My thoughts were interrupted when I heard faint sounds of footsteps at the hallway. I froze. I am the only person in this house. My parents went to the Beckham's, planning the wedding and my brother went to his girlfriend's house before the storm went crashing in this city. The footsteps are getting closer. No. No. Please dear Lord! I still want to live. What if it's a ghost? What if there is a killer that barged in the house? I shuddered at the thought. I jumped in fear and panic. I look around my room for a good hiding spot. Every second pass the footsteps are getting louder and louder. I am sweating and shaking in fear. Then suddenly the door opened and I scream and throw the thing that's next to me which is my humogonous dictionary.

"Ouch! Why did you do that for?!" The guy says. There is another thunder that came crashing and booming throughout the house. I suddenly jumped and hug the man tight. I looked up and gasp. Brooklyn. I feel heat rising up on my cheek. And settled down on the floor. He looked at me smirking.

"Sorry." I said looking down, not meeting his eyes. He chuckled.

"It's fine."

"Not to be rude but, why are you here? You scared the hell out of me." I told him.

"Well, I just wanna check on you. And, you know. Just do what's right. And start a new begginning."

I looked at him shocked, happy, and confused.

"Oh, wow! That would be great, but, but why?"

"Well, we met in a, let's say, umm, a not so nice begginning. Well I also want to umm. Iwannatakeyououtonadateplease." I look at him hiding my laughter because of his nervousness.

"Pardon?"

He look at me nervously and sighed.

"Well, I want to take you out on a date. Please?" He asked with a puppy dog face. You know I would probably say yes even without that beautiful face.

"Really?" He said smirking. Did I say that out loud? Oh my gosh.

"Yes. You said that out loud."

I stared at him shocked. I blush even more.

"Well, I guess it won't hurt."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes!" He hug me then spin me around until we get dizzy. We crashed into the bed and cuddle. That night, I slept wonderfully in his arms. And for the first time, I forget about everything, the thunder, the arrange marriage, the chaos, the everything. This, this is the best night of my life. For the first time in forever, I feel special.

####---+++++##&%*-%@;$+'($+#*
Hiii! Hope you like it :))) this is the best I can do :) please vote and comment.